A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy
Candy Owned: 99

Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 pm

This arena happens to be a boxing match, both contestants are given boxing shorts, boxing gloves, and an inspiring music of Rocky's Eye of the Tiger theme playing in the background. There are no rules besides not killing your opponent, and that the more impressive your fighting, the more likely you'll get more cast points. Anything is permitted, but getting thrown out of the boxing ring is an automatic DQ. Mr. Bobo would stand at one side as required and Zilo would stand at the other side for their square off. There is a considerable distance between the two. It's the same height, width and length as the boxing arena Rocky Balboa had against the Russian guy, if anyone is wondering. [12 feet by 16 feet/ 3.6 meters by 4.8 meters]

This match standard price for victory is 850 cast points. Also if you win, you get to keep the boxing gloves.

If this match does not begin in 48 hour, then whomever doesn't post is DQ'd, and will be required to roll the Anatomy Dice.

BEGIN.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo
Deadman
Deadman
Mr. Bobo

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:10 pm

AND IT'S THE, EYE OF THE TIGER! IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT!!! Mr. Bobo was loving that song. He was moving his head from side to side humming along with the song. He then started punching at the air. Walking to the middle of the ring. That big smile on his face as he would still be dancing a bit to the music. Punching the air more then speaking in a droopy voice. "Hey man I'mma knock yo block off." He would throw a few more fists into the air and look around. Seeing that the boxing ring was not really all that big. His fists crushing into his palm. His fingers stabbing into his hand from the power of his crushing fist. He would laugh more and then roll his head around his neck. Popping it loudly. "LETS GET CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH!"

Mr. Bobo would say loudly. "DING DING DING! DING DING DING! LETS FIGHT! COME ON! LETS DO THIS! THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN! JUST DON'T DIE TOO QUICKLY NOW! I GOTTA SEE WHAT A DEADMAN CAN DO!" He would throw some more fists in the air. Watching his opponent in the corner. His eyes never leaving him. His smile with no lips showing big and strong to his opponent. "Now remember Deadman. Always smile." He laugh with a laugh. Gripping his fists tighter and tighter. Ready for the fight to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Sitting there in a small room he heard the speakers call out his name and the fight he would be in. He was dressed in white boxing shorts, that where something he was different from. He noticed that it had Charlie’s face on the side and he laughed. That would mean that his father was supporting him even if he wasn’t meaning too. And he knew that if he was going to get this over with he would have to head out and meet his opponent, he heard the name Bobo, it sounded like a clowns name, and it had to be a clown he hated clowns…

Upon emerging from the room he heard the song eye of the tiger playing he saw the clown in the ring jumping around and punching into the air calling out for him. The clown smiling and hopping up in down in one place, Zilo sighed slightly he really hated clowns and this was proving why, they always made a joke out of everything. They were playing with their lives, and that was something he didn’t quite understand why one could be so happy. Then the word came from his mouth, the clown was insane.

He had spoken about death, saying not to die too quickly. Shaking his head and getting his gloves on Zilo stepped into the ring. He was standing there at his full height, he noticed he was only about four inches taller than the clown in front of him. He seemed to be an energetic fellow compared to most of the other prisoners. And that was something to smile at. He knew that if he was going to fight for his life, then he would prefer to have a little comedy in this fight, especially if it had someone that was a comedian.

After placing his gloves on he turned to face the clown, slapping his gloves together, he wasn’t much of a talker. His feet spread out in a semi- angled slant that would be considered a north paw, which showed he would be fighting with his right hand. But most didn’t know that Zilo was mostly a south paw fighter meaning that he had a lot more strength in his left hand then his right. So if he was to get serious later on he would switch to south paw style. After a few quick arm stretches and rotating his shoulders, he relaxed and began switching back and forth on foot to foot looking like a mini hop.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo
Deadman
Deadman
Mr. Bobo

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Mr. Bobo smiled big as his opponent reached the ring. "FINNALY! MY MEAL.... OPPONENT! MY OPPONENT IS HERE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He would scream. The man was a little taller than him. He didn't say a word to Mr. Bobo. He laughed some more. "We got a non-talker here? Lookin like a Macho man!" Mr. bobo would stand up straight. Looking seriouse. Even though his lips were gone. Still having that big grin from the missing lips on his face. He would then walk over to the man. He would start to punch the air again. Then he was up at his opponent. ALL UP IN HIS FACE! Mr. Bobo opened his right hand as the liquid was on the tips of his fingers and the palm of his hand do to the tight squeeze of his fist. He would place his hand on the mans chest and then laugh. Speaking calmly. But with some laugh and happieness behind it.

"Always be ready for whatever may come your way." Then, withouth a moments notice, The glove ripped through and a spike would shoot out and stab into the mans right lung. That is, if the man could not doge it. Now Mr. Bobo would like to take some time to explain how this happened. Mr. Bobo has nails that are an inch long and he made to sharpen. Making each of his fingers into small daggers if you will. When Mr. Bobo crushed his hands into a fist and dug his nails inside his hand. HE REALLY PUT HIS NAILS IN THERE! The spike shot out with a lot of speed and about only a foot out. So if it would hit, it would hit with great speed. He would then jump back very fast after his attack and have the spike still out. "ALWAYS SMILE NOW MY FRIEND! ALWAYS SMILE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 pm

The clown was laughing still and was calling Zilo his meal then corrected himself as his opponent a small smile appeared on Zilos lips as he was finding this quiet interesting at the moment, then the clown started to get closer to him. Acting as if he was punching into the air, suddenly he was right in front of him holding a smile with whatever he had left of his mouth, which wasn’t much to say. And then he saw the hand go for his chest. Zilo isn’t a touchy person especially when a fight begins.

As soon as the hand had touched his chest his hand already came up slapping it out of the way as he began to pivot, he felt the hot blood of what seemed to be needles scratch against his upper shoulder, in the middle of his pivot he switched out his feet turning him around exactly to the right of the clown, his hand shot out like a rocket, followed by his left hand as an uppercut, he was certain that the clown would be hit only to see him dodge out of the way of the first two shots. Sitting there the blood dripping from his arm’s Zilo smiled softly.

“Quick on your feet after an attack, you where already moving back after the attack.” But the problem was Zilo was quicker on his feet when he began to get serious and right now he was about to show that. Moving in rather quickly he pivoted again this time once again to the right but instead of throwing a punch he pivoted back to where he was in front of the clown, this was a move used to fake out opponents to turn an look the opposite way, looking for incoming attacks.

But with Zilos speed the movements where a little blurred as he brought a fist up originally aiming for the stomach with a strong uppercut, that if it hit, would send the clown sprawling backwards because of his strength. Once the clown finished dodging or stopped sliding he would see Zilo still standing there in north paw, moving back and forth from each of his feet. Boxing was Zilo’s sport, that was how he learned to fight, and has been the way since he was little up till now. The only question is, if that was his technique to create drills of blood that fast, how big can they get…
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo
Deadman
Deadman
Mr. Bobo

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Mr. Bobo laughed. "Good good! You doged it with minor scratches! I love it! MORE! SHOW ME MORE! DEEEEEEAAAADMAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!" He would scream and watched the mans attacks comming in. He watched the upper cut. He laughed and cut his tongue with his teeth. Letting the blood get around his teeth. "JUST WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mr. Bobo would take a hit to the gut. Blood leaving his his mouth and getting on the mans glove arm, and part of his chest. Mr. Bobo fell back a bit. Caughing up a little more blood in front of him. Then licking the blood from his lips. "That's what... I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mr. Bobo started. To walk over to the man. the spike in his hand moving back into his body. He then made normal fists. Throwing a punch at the mans lower left rib cage.

Mr. Bobo wasn't done there. He was then throwing more punches to the ribs in hope to crack them. He would also throw an upper cut to the mans jaw. Hopping to crack it as well. "SHOW ME MORE OF YOUR POWER!" He would yell at his opponent. Mr. Bobo would then throw his left leg into the air. Kicking to the middle of his gut to knock the wind out of him. Mr. Bobo was moving with his speed to give this man a run for his money. He laughed more. Watching his opponent to what he would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Watching the clown bite his own tongue before he was hit in the gut and flying backwards, Zilo noticed that he had spit the blood out on him when he was knocked back. Standing there he looked down at himself and noticed that the small droplets where on him. Nodding to himself he saw the spikes return into the clown’s hands, and suddenly he was on him quickly, it was almost surprising, as a punch caught him into his rib, making him grunt a little bit, but he quickly recovered and intercepted the next incoming punches to his ribs by using his arms as a shield.

He wasn’t expecting and upper cut to catch him in the middle of his guard, and make him lose his concentration, he registered a foot coming to his stomach, he wasn’t aware this was a kick boxing match, he decided to let a little seriousness show by knocking away the leg with a full blown punch, it was something certainly that would make a cracking noise if it hit. Moving in close he pivots turned up on bobo their chest to chest the blood smearing off onto him as he appeared to his right.

The blood seemed to come off quiet easily Zilo was taking note, maybe there was something about the blood he should be worried, using his right hand he brought it up against Bobo’s right side right under the abdomen to knock the air out of the clown to where he couldn’t talk anymore. But that was quickly followed by a similar pivot to get out of the way of more blood should it come from his mouth, he had to be careful, if he didn’t know what deadmen were, he would never be cautious of their blood. And that was something he needed to remember.

The clown was keeping up in speed with him in one sixth of his reserves. But if he wanted to, he could step it up a notch, but he figured he would have to keep it at this speed and strength for as long as he could, so he didn’t tire himself out too fast. Ending up behind Bobo he took three quick steps backwards smiling slightly. “Hey Mr.Bobo, how about we make this a little bit more fun, try to get serious alright?” there was something serious in his voice as he took some deep breathes and his composure went from having fun to calm.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo
Deadman
Deadman
Mr. Bobo

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 pm

A laugh could be heard. Mr. Bobo smiled as his punch hit. soon the man had blocked him and was getting back in the game. Watching as some of the blood wiped off onto Mr. Bobo. Mr. Bobo Would watch as the man would go for a full force punch to the leg. Mr. Bobo would jump up and over the fist. Wrapping his leg that was in the air around his arm. Grabbing him and wrapping his whole body around his arm. The man was strong but this would take him down to the ground with Mr. bobo. Mr. Bobo laughed as he started to lock his arm into place. with his face pressed into the mans shoulder. Mr. bobo would let out a loud wildly screach right into the mans ear. The sound was very loud and high pitched. Surely to make that ear hurt from such a loud sound. Mr. bobo still gripping tighter on his arm, he opened his mouth wide as small spikes of blood started to show around his teeth.

Mr. bobo would go for a bite down to the neck. If this would connect properly, Mr. Bobo would have the whole front of his neck in his mouth. Then pull back to rip most of it off. Which would make a huge hole inside the Juggular. To which most people would lose blood very fast with in minutes. To which he would quickly flip off of the man and land in the middle of the arena. Mr. Bobo was back on his feet. Looking over and then doing a back flip over to the man. Using great force. His right foot would then slam onto where his opponent is. To crush the rib chage and break some bones if they hit. Mr. Bobo was laughing hard. Loving the fight so much. "MAKE THIS FUN! KEEP THE FIGHT GOING!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Surprised at the quick thinking Bobo he felt the man wrap around his arm and start to take him to the ground. Sighing softly with the damage he has taken from the punches to the ribs, Zilo accessed two sixths of his reserves. The clown would feel the muscles swelling but couldn’t do much about it since they were in mid fall. But Zilo had turned the tables on this take down, as they started back, Zilo put everything he had and slammed Bobo directly on the ground full force, the ground cracking underneath the blow, the ring hearing the tearing sounds.

The grip the clown would have would loosen up as Zilo slid from his grasp back to a standing position looking at the clown. The clown would have some serious issues. Zilos eyes were red like demons, because of the wrapping around his hand and taking him down, Zilo had used gravity and his strength together to slam the man into the matt hard enough to make cracks in it appear and the sounds of boards underneath begin snapping in two. Standing there waiting for the clown to get up, which if did taking that much of a force and damage, he would be surprised.

“Get up..”
He said more serious now, he knew that this clown would be someone he didn’t want to mess around with too much, considering that could have been a predicament he wouldn’t want to be in, especially with someone that is able to use their blood to make drills appear, that where sharp enough to stab into human flesh. Let alone did he want to be around the clown much longer, but should he get up Zilo would have respect for him, because a blow with that much force, would certainly nearly kill anyone.

Or at least he thought it would, in less Bobo had a trick up his sleeve, in which was able to protect him from taking full force of that damage. It had to be a nice one, and it would give Zilo some time to play with Bobo, if it was going to go on longer. But now it was Bobo’s chance to take in what had just happened, he had the upper hand, then it was turned against him with such a devastating hit, that it wasn’t pretty, surely the cracking noises weren’t only the floor boards underneath.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo
Deadman
Deadman
Mr. Bobo

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Mr. bobo smiled at the man. Seeing as how he was growing and getting stronger. Mr. bobo would pay quick attention. Seeing the two on on the edge of the arena. Close to the ends of the guard ropes. He would flail his left arm out and catch hold of the rope. With quick thinking, Mr. Bobo would take a strong hard grab of the guard ropes and have himself pulled on it. The kinetic force of the slam would move to the ropes. As Mr. Bobo would fly into the guard rope from the slam into the rope. Having him fly out of the ring for a moment. Mr. Bobo having his left arm after hitting the rope to take a lot of damage. Mr. Bobo would grip on with everything he had with his right arm to the guard rope and jump from the inside of the arena to the outside but still keeping his feet inside the area. In order to avoid the ring out. His body moving around from the kinetic energy of slam, The left arm taking a lot of damage. Skin and muscles ripping as blood would drip all down his arm. Bones breaking in his arm. He would grip on the rope with both arms now standing on the edge of the boxing ring. Then using his right arm to throw himself back into the ring behind Zilo. His left arm is fucked up as could be.

Mr. Bobo started running over to the other end of the boxing ring. His body in as much pain as it could get. He needed to act fast. His blood dripping all over the floor and down his left arm. Looking at it as he bites the boxing gloves. showing his hands that is covered in blood with a smears around it from being wiped. He then threw them both with his right arm. "FUCK YOOOOOOOUUUUU!" He yelled as the glove went flying at him and then Mr. Bobo going to the other end of the map. The blood still dripping down from his mouth where he bit his tongue and out of his arm. Then reaching the corner and watching his opponent out of the corner of his eye. Caughing up some blood on the conrner of the boxing ring stand.

Last edited by Mr. Bobo on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 pm

(Staffer Judgement: 'KAY, original complaint was the plausibility of what Bobo has done as submitted by Zilo earlier, which is possible given the relevance of the location has been left vague, and Bobo further illustrated sure, but it would be therefore denied for Bobo to stretch the elasticity of the boxing ring ropes to such insane amounts as to turn him into the capacity of a gogo dancer, especially with his weight considered in question, and how the boxing ropes aren't exactly trampoline.

Personally though, it seems Mr. Bobo took more damage than he should've, but that's fine. Still, the damage count is adequate, just the fact he did the whole wild gogo dancer jumping maneuver that is in question, and henceforth lessened to the capacity of merely getting back into the arena from the same sidelines he was almost thrown out of, but nowhere near going into the middle. That is all. As an addendum, no, his bones aren't crushed into smittens, but Bobo SHOULD'VE BEEN more fazed than that, especially since it seems pain tolerance isn't his specialty ability. At least to blunt trauma. It's granted tears are fine for Deadmen in tolerating that pain, but other than that, FAZING. Edit to reflect the post as follows in the criteria, Bobo. CARRY ON WITH THE BATTLE NOW YE TROGLODYTES.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo
Deadman
Deadman
Mr. Bobo

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:42 am

Is that better for ya Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:50 pm

(What did you exactly change? It looks the same. Especially the whole slam on the ropes and fly back routine.)
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:45 pm

('KAY, carry on. All looks good.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Standing there towards the side of the ring, Zilo watched the clown run back to the other side, The clown was seriously hurt with his left arm, but something else was going wrong, the clown had lost so much blood, yet he was walking and talking just fine. It was almost as if the blood loss wasn’t affecting him like it should. Suddenly the clown spat out a word that was almost vulgar and it seemed he was frustrated. Taking a small breathe Zilo saw something out of the corner of his eye, as gloves came flying at him. Side stepping the gloves flew by his face and hit outside of the ring.

Standing there for a second watching him smear the blood on the top of the ring, Zilo took a small precision step to his right avoiding the blood path, and finally he used his speed to appear on the far right of the ring, from where he was standing to end back up in the corner he originally came in at, which the clown has yet come too. “You are annoying.” That was the last words he would say. This guy has to give up some time.

Sighing to himself he decided that it was about time he got serious during this fight and wait and by his time. He knew that this guy was going to play defensively from now on, and set up what seemed to be some traps. But something in Zilo was certain about it. He would have to end this soon, he couldn’t risk being found out by the others that he was indeed a man with some hidden talents. He couldn’t very well show them what he was truly capable of, he could not allow this man to force him to 3/6. Side’s there was no point any longer to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo
Deadman
Deadman
Mr. Bobo

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am

Mr. Bobo laughed. The man was a fool. Standing in the corner like that. He would have a bigger smile on his face. Watching the man. Laughing slowly. For the man did not pay much attention to what was going on. Mr. Bobo used his blood very smartly more than just a crazy clown. There was more than meets the eye to this insaine clown. His power was something that allowed one six foot spike to leave him would be one pint of blood. Giving him a total of of around 60 feet of blood until he would pass out. Seeing as how a full grown man such as Mr. Bobo would have eleven pints of blood left inside him. Mr. Bobo laughed more and more. He new just want he had left in him. A lot. Mr. Bobo also looked at the man. For he must not have paid much attention to Mr. Bobo when he got to the corner earlier. Spitting up that blood on the corner. Seeing as how the man wanted to stand in the way, the blood simple would now be on him instead of the corner.

Now for the rest of the blood, Mr. Bobo leaving a small trail of blood behind him. That blood was the most blood he's used so far inside That took quite a bit of blood out. But Mr. Bobo would not be easily dealt with as this man was trying to make it out to be. Mr. Bobo had a lot left in him. He would see the blood slap right into the mans gut from him taking the place of the corner. (Judging how you moved to that corner from how you worded reaching the 'the corner he originally came in at, which the clown has yet come too')

Mr. bobo would then be standing right in front of the man. Smiling more. "Check mate. You were fun for a bit. But now it is finally time to call it." Mr. Bobo turned and had the bloody arm facing his opponent in a very fast speed. The blood of his arm now turning into spikes about four feet long all down his arm going forward. Mr. Bobo was ready for any plan this man had for to avoid. If he tried to move the left or to the right, he had the blood from his arm shooting to the sides. Making it even harder to doge. If he would try to duck, the blood on his hands would be shooting down as well to keep a good hit on him.

If he would go up, Mr. Bobo would have his blood on the shoulder moving up. Making spikes. The blood moved out of the ring so the man would have a choice of leaving the ring and being DQed.What if the man would move around by the ropes? Mr. Bobo used some more of the blood to stab through the ropes and cut them so he couldn't get through that way. As it was seen, Mr. Bobo would have the man right where he wanted him.

Mr. Bobo also had a final strike for his opponent. With the blood on the mans chest, He would have the spike shoot right into the mans solarplex. Right to the spine of his opponent to cause a lot of damage. This could surely be the end of the fight. Mr. Bobo would then bring the blood from his arms right back to his body so he didn't lose any in the prosses of the event. But he would only brign the blood back after all the damage that could be done would be done. Mr. Bobo would then slide back about five feet. Laughing to see how his opponent would get out of this one. Checkmate was all that went through Mr. Bobo's mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]   Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Page 1 of 1