A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
You've Got A Friend In Me Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
You've Got A Friend In Me Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
You've Got A Friend In Me Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

You've Got A Friend In Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

You've Got A Friend In Me Empty
PostSubject: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Genesis was patrolling the halls of Block B, a pleased look on his face as if he were having a nice stroll on the beach. He was in his finest clothes today, though his attire was literally the same every day, just these were clean at the moment. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black sleeves, khaki pants, and sneakers. His brown hair was looking pretty neat as well. He honestly did not look as if he belonged in this hell hole of a prison. Though the blade known as Revelation sheathed at his hip was a reminder that he was here for a reason.

As he would pass other inmates he would greet them all with a kind, wave and "Morning." There were a range of reactions given, some confused, some shocked, some actually happy, some disgusted, and some flat out scared. He was used to all of them, understanding the meaning behind each with just a glance at the inmates.

Genesis did not really have a set destination in mind, he was just taking up the duty to keep watch of this block for awhile. It wasn't officially given to him to do so, he just volunteered his over qualified services to watch over the prisoners in this block. The day was just starting, so what it would bring was unknown...well that was probably what people outside of this place would say. However in this Wonderland, things tend to be rather routine. He loved it all the same regardless.
Back to top Go down
Neistovyy
Undertaker
Undertaker
Neistovyy

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 am

Walking down the hallway of block B is when Neistovyy realized just how high he actually was, that blunt he just smoked kicked his ass. As he continued walking down the hallway with his eyes low, smelling of marijuana and his hands in his black jean's pockets. He had his usual red zip up hoody on hood up and unzipped, showing off some of his many tribal tattoos and his ripped body, and his sheath on his side with the blade called slayer concealed inside. Walking past a few prisoners he got the vibe that they could tell he was high, but he didn't care. In the distance he saw a guy walking down the hallway saying morning to people and he looked like a preppy boy but this is the first time in a long time he has seen anything like this, a guy walking down the halls happy for once, this is odd.

As the distance between the two shortened he noticed that the man had a sword sheathed on his side and that was not likely to be a common prisoner, but if he wasn't then who was he. This could just be the fact that he is too high and is over thinking things but then again. The stranger with a sword spoke "Morning" interrupting his thoughts. Slowly reacting to the morning Neistovyy gave the man a head nod and stepped in his way. Morning to you too, might I ask who you are and why you have that sword?

Neistovyy may just have met his first friend or his first enemy since he arrived at the prison, but it doesn't matter which one it is, he doesn't care regardless he is probably too high to make any enemies right now anyway, after all who can be mad at someone who is constantly high and making people laugh.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:58 am

Genesis was forced to stop his little stroll as one of the men he had greeted decided to step directly in his path and question him. A quick glance allowed him to notice that this man was carrying a blade of his own at his side. Genesis wanted to question the man as well but common sense and a simple evaluation of the situation would easily help him deduce that they were probably of the same faction, the Undertakers or at least he may have been an officer…no he lacked the uniform and bearing of rank.

"They call me Genesis, but my name is Dante…Dante Kisho. And this blade was given to me when I gained my position as Undertaker. I could assume you have yours for the same reason?" Genesis would say in a friendly tone and give a smile.

"What's your name?" Genesis would ask, offering his hand for a shake as a gesture of kindness.

However Genesis was slightly annoyed with the man's chosen way of approaching him and rather abrupt attitude. He could smell the marijuana on the man and could see how low his eyes were. If this man was indeed an officer or an undertaker, he was behaving rather irresponsibly. Though that really was not any of Genesis's concern, he couldn't care any less, it was just an opinion. Despite his inner feelings, this man would only see the happy-go-lucky expression he was bearing at the moment anyway. He never failed to put on a flawless act.
Back to top Go down
Neistovyy
Undertaker
Undertaker
Neistovyy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Neistovyy spoke, his deep, powerful voice created the words.My name is Neistovyy, it is Russian. And My sword was also given to me when I accepted the undertaker position. Putting his hand on the sheath he looked at the man named Genesis. My bad about stepping out in front of you, I am just a nosy person. Its nice to meet a fellow undertaker Reaching his hand out, he made contact with the other man's hand and gave it a firm squeeze and shook it. I am rather high right now, I am sure you can smell the marijuana on me, I have a blunt on me if you want to smoke, Friend.

While waiting for an answer Neistovyy stretched and yawned, Then remembered the guy was extremely nice, he was probably too much of a good kid to be smoking weed. Boy is he missing out The thought came across Neistovyy's head. Neistovyy did his usual wake and bake routine, and always just went with the flow for the rest of the day. Maybe him and his new friend could hang out, or something. By the way, the way you pronounce my name is Knee-Stuh-Voy like you know, The joint on your leg called a knee He chuckled for a second because he said joint the continued explaining Stuh like Duh, but with a ess tee and not a Dee Neistovyy was trying to hold in his laugh but he thought about how he just said STD and he let out a second of a laugh, regaining seriousness quickly he spoke once more Voy like Toy but with a V Looking down at the ground trying to remain serious he then glanced back up at the man and said Sorry if i dumbed that down too much for you, I didn't mean any disrespect towards your wits, its just most people ask how to say my name multiple times, also sorry for the laughs I am stoned off my ass and sometimes i become a bit immature when im this high. Neistovyy being the smiley person he is, Smiled pretty big showing off his perfectly straight and white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Genesis continued to smile as the man would give his name in return and confirm that he too was a Undertaker of the prison. The subtle placement of the man's hand on the sheath did not escape his attention at all and he would return the gesture just as sly by putting a hand on the hilt of Revelation. Neistovyy would shake Genesis's offered hand, giving it a firm squeeze and Kisho would squeeze back slightly harder during the process before letting go.

"No thank you, I don't smoke." Genesis would say, though that was not entirely true, he just did not want any of what the guy was offering.

The guy would then go on a short rant about how to say his name and Genesis honestly did not give a damn but he went along with it, following along, mouthing the sounds as if trying to remember it. The guy would then go on to apologize about it. Genesis just continued to smile and play the happy guy.

"No, no it's okay. I have a hard time remembering things like names anyway. Hey do you know where I can find some chocolate around here? I really have a craving for a candy bar right now." the request was rather random and Genesis knew it, but he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Neistovyy
Undertaker
Undertaker
Neistovyy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Hahaha I guessed correctly he is too much of a good kid to smoke Neistovyy looked at kisho's hand on the hilt of his sword and spoke the words I mean no harm to you, you can take your hand off your sword Neistovyy took his hand off his sword and stood there relaxed

Neistovyy was then asked if he knew where his new friend could find some chocolate despite the fact the request was out of no where, Neistovyy knew that he was high, which means he had the munchies, and besides he had been wanting to check out the cafeteria anyways. There is a cafeteria where the prisoners are free to roam, where you can buy a candy bar Neistovyy rubs his stomach and laughs.

It is a shame you don't smoke, This is the highest I have been in a long time, and I smoke every morning when I awake, This is from my home country, Russia. Really dank shit. Food was the only thing Neistovyy had on his mind right then, he wasn't even thinking about how they would be associating with other prisoners which meant if someone was a buzz kill he would be fighting them. We have to walk to the cafeteria anyways, you sure you don't want to smoke this on the way? it would make your candy bar fifty times better Neistovyy laughed and pulled the perfectly rolled blunt out from behind his ear, the smell was incredible it smelt just like fruits. Neistovyy chuckled and stretched his arm out so the blunt was right under Kisho's nose I call this fruity pebbles, it will knock you on your ass but it is so so tasty, you really should smoke man, after all it will get your mind off being in this shit hole.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Neistovyy would make the remark that it was okay for Kisho to take his hand off his sword as he removed his own. Kisho would just look at the man, smiling.

"Oh right." he would say moving his hand from his sword to the back of his head, laughing.

The guy would then inform Kisho that they could check out the cafeteria for food. The would seem like the logical place to find something to eat such as a candy bar.

"Oh yeah the cafeteria, that seems like a great place to go for food. How could I be so stupid to not think of that." he would say, punching his fist into his palm with a excited look on his face.

Kisho would begin to lead the way heading for the cafeteria and it would see the man was going to follow. Neistovyy was going on about how awesome being high was and trying to pressure Kisho into joining in on the activity but Kisho was not biting. He had no interest in smoking the blunt, that made clear as he would push it away when he held it to his face. Neistovyy would make a statement and refer to the prison as a shit hole.

"I don't mind being here, I think it's quite amazing honestly….such a privilege…." he would say, his voice as happy as ever. "What is there not to like about this Wonderland?" he would ask the man.
Back to top Go down
Neistovyy
Undertaker
Undertaker
Neistovyy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:54 pm

After being shot down multiple times on getting Kisho to smoke with him, Neistovyy decided to stop trying and save his blunt for later. Following the man in khaki pants down the hallway he decided to ask him how long he has been here. How long have you been here? Neistovyy knew that the man was newer since he did not know about the cafeteria but then again, he could just never eat there.

Haha, the cafeteria would be a great place for food, but don't sweat it, everyone has their moments. chuckling a little bit Neistovyy continued down the hallway when he heard the man talk about how he liked the wonderland. Neistovyy laughed and spoke the words I think they gave you some drug to hypnotize your or something. I personally like the place but what I do not like is not having anything to do right now, and I have not participated in a fight since I got put in this place, and I LOVEE fighting, almost just as much as skateboarding and smoking.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am

Kisho was finding Neistovyy's ignorance quite amusing at this point. It was not that he was a complete ignorant individual that lacked all knowledge necessary to be considered a decent individual…no that was not what he meant. Neistovvy was simply ignorant of Kisho's past which prompted him to ask and say such things about him. Kisho had not been on any kind of drug at all since he had been here.

"Hahahaha no, I'm not on any drug. Let's see i'm 22 now and I've been here since I was 18, so that's 4 years." he would say counting on his fingers to do the math, though it was unnecessary. Kisho was not an idiot, this was simply him playing the part.

"Yeah in all 4 years I've been here, I've never been on any drug. Not even as a prisoner. But yes, fighting. Fighting is an awesome thing isn't it…..especially when it leads to killing." he would say, his voice seeming to get even more excited and his steps coming to a halt.

"To have that blood on your hands, that flesh underneath your nails. The splatters that dress both bodies in the finest crimson art. That bitter yet pleasant taste when you get the blood in your mouth, like a happy accident….or on purpose if you dare take a lick." he would say, his voice in a trance like tone as he stared blankly ahead. He was recalling a peculiar memory back to mind when he had killed a prisoner with just a spoon. As he did this his hand subconsciously was place over his crotch and he began to bite his bottom lip, letting out a deep breath through his nose.

"It's such an amazing experience, gives the best sensation." he would go on. His excitement was growing and the rising ecstasy was clear on his face.

A prisoner was about to pass him on his left, a young guy seemingly new, perhaps 20 years old and about 5'11. Kisho's eyes slowly rolled to look in his direction as he titled his head back. Then suddenly, with speed and ferocity, Kisho would seize the prisoner by his neck without warning. His hand just above the collar that administered the infamous poison, his index and thumb pushing up under the jaw while the rest of his hand applied pressure to the throat. Simultaneously, Kisho would push the man against a wall, kneeing him right in the balls as his back and head slammed against the wall and he would raise him off the ground so his feet dangled just a bit. He would knock the air out of the man's airways while choking him with one hand. The prisoner would struggle to let out a word, his eyes wide with shock and fear. It was obvious Kisho was stronger than he may had appeared to be, amongst other things.

As Kisho held the man, slowly stealing his life away, he would wear a wide grin on his face and his eyes staring dead into his.

"COME ON!! SCREAM!!" he would shout demandingly, knowing very well it was impossible for the prisoner to scream with him choking like he was. It was already apparent that the man was beginning to lose consciousness, his eyes were shaking and losing focus.

"Die for me, let me hear that last breath…" he would say in a sensual voice. Kisho's other hand was still on his own crotch, gripping the eight inch erection under his pants. His hand would grip tighter around the prisoner's throat, the nails on his fingers had broke the skin and blood was beginning to run down the neck. The veins in his hand pulsated visibly. The prisoner was almost dead, his eyes starting to roll into the back of his head slowly. Kisho was in full control however, this man would not die until Kisho was ready for him to. Kisho's mouth began to open with his smile, as the prisoner's eyes almost rolled to be completely white orbs. The climax was near. He started to loosen his grip just a bit around the throat and then he would hear it, the faint exhale of what little bit of air had remained in the prisoner's lungs.

"Ahhhhh….yeesssss…." he would let out in a low voice before suddenly releasing the prisoner who would hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. He wasn't dead but he was damn near close to it. Kisho would back away with a look of satisfaction on his face, pure bliss followed by a mellow like appearance. Kisho would start walking again toward the cafeteria.

"Okay, let's go. I'm really hungry now." he would say after that was done and if Neistovyy was still present. He was on his way back to his normal, happy appearing self.

This was but a small glimpse at the madness, the deep laden perversion, within Genesis. It was now up to Neistovyy if he wanted to continue to associate with this man.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've Got A Friend In Me   You've Got A Friend In Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You've Got A Friend In Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Prisoner Blocks :: Block B :: Halls-
Jump to: