A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Munchies      Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Munchies      Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Munchies      Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Munchies      I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Munchies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

Munchies      Empty
PostSubject: Munchies    Munchies      I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Kisho would waltz into the cafeteria, a smile on his face and hunger in his eyes. He was looking around like a delighted child at a toy store, unsure of which to pick or in search of that one thing he wanted the most. In Kisho's case, he wanted a candy bar and from the words of Neistovyy prior, should be able to find one within this area.

Kisho would shuffle on over to where the food was being handed out, looking for something of interest to his appetiteā€¦that candy bar. He saw nothing and was beginning to grow disappointed, a pout like expression creeping upon his face.

"Hey you guys have any chocolate candy bars???" he would question the servers. They would look at each other then at Kisho before shaking their heads with a no for answer.

Kisho would sigh, placing a hand on the hilt of Revelation as he would turn away.

"Ugh, this freaking sucks. I wanted that candy bar so bad. Sigh, perhaps any piece of candy would do." he would say aloud, somewhat to himself. Though nearby prisoners caught ear of his last statement, nervous about the possession of their survival candies.

Kisho would smile charmingly however, despite his disappointment. He was still happy to be hear, or at least he was showing that he was. One was never too sure with him.

Well now that he was here, he would simply bide time volunteering another watch service, this time surveilling the cafeteria. This was an area where violence was high and boy did he enjoy violence.
Back to top Go down

Munchies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Prisoner Rec. :: Cafeteria & Lunch Room-
Jump to: