A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) Empty
PostSubject: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Standing there in complete darkness, no sounds where heard down the g hall since there was no other deadmans or forgeries that lived here. Or at least any new ones created besides for him. The special suit he wore that wrapped tightly around his body, the blindfold wrapped around his eyes kept out all the vision of light and anything else that could give him a hint to where he was. He couldn’t explain what was really going on because he had been in here for days and possibly even weeks without knowing the day the time, besides for the regular intervals where he was let out of his cell to walk in the hall, that he had began mapping out, in his head. And the times the delivered the food for him to eat, by having a male come down to feed him, because most of the time they females died because of his fear that they would poison him as one had so long ago.

Even though in complete darkness and not being able to see anything around him, Zilo had the ability to map things out by bumping into them and remembering the exact number of paces from his cell to the next cell door, that gave him the width of the hall way, and then he would walk to the end of the halls from there down to the other, since halls where always the same length from the middle where his cell was, that had given him the length, not to remember the width of his room and the length and then to put that into calculations to measure the exact space to be needed for each one and how many cells are in the room. And then to count the space of cement between each door.

Most would think he was just being a clutz rubbing up against the wall, and feeling the cement through the clothing but he was figuring the distance and the width of everything mapping out exactly how it looked in his head, and then figuring that he had about a nice three or four feet till the roof above his head, adding all these in his head he was deducing the area around him, building a picture inside of his head, and thinking of what exactly would be around the corner if he was to continue, he remembered when he was little it was an h shape, and that only one of the staircases had led outside, and into the fields. But that was something he had to remember by thinking on which direction he had come down here on, to see what exactly was what, but that part of his head was cloudy.

Suddenly he began remembering what side it was on, he had to enter on the right side to get in here, but that was the right side from coming in if he was going to get out of here, he had to think that if it was right facing coming in then It was left coming out, but what if it was the left that was the way in, growling at himself for second guessing himself, he couldn’t think of what was what after getting the measurements. Or in fact which side of the hall he was on, he just knew he was in the middle of the hallway. But he also knew that for a fact that one person would be coming soon and he would meet them either later or run into them. So he gave up the search and started to walk back to his cell.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 pm

A small provacotive grin crossed a soft face, a soft, defiant, unlikely face. Red hair framed the angelic beauty that was shown, and albino red eyes peered through each cell on her way, walking silently. It was night time, and she had managed to knock a guard out and pick pocket his keys. Her hands were held in a tight fist, and her eyes wandered through every opening, and past every sleeping prisoner, she walked so stealthily, not even a bat could pick up her noise.

Her breath escaped her lips, a small exhale each few seconds to gain her steadiness. Her lips firmed together once more, and her bare feet were cold against the floor beneath her, turning red, almost the same hue as her hair, and slowly, she fell deeper into the famed Block G.

She had came here a year ago, and she had already lost part of her anatomy. She had an eyepatch overlapping her right eye, and she didn't really notice the feeling anymore of the cloth.

Beyond her eyesight, she could see a man wandering the halls, and with a quick movement, she leaped and grasped his shoulder, raising her elbow as if she were going to knock him out, but she hesitated once she saw his face. Blindfolded, and in a straight jacket, she sighed slightly.

"Poor thing." she hummed slightly, in her slight manly voice, ripping the blindfold off of his face while she was still behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://realmofchaos.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Standing there he heard a small voice that sounded a bit weird, it didn’t sound natural for someone to have then suddenly his blind fold came down and he was surprised at first being able to see and shook his head. As he stood there he was about six foot five, in height or so, and he was certainly not in any predicament he couldn’t get out of, but he did appreciate a little help even if he was an stubborn ass that wanted to do everything for himself. But even he knew when a thanks was appreciated.

Turning around to look for who took the blind fold off of his face he didn’t see anyone until he looked down to see a red headed girl. Almost instantly he started to rev up to hit the girl with a kick but stopped as he lost his balance because he hesitated because she had just helped him. Hitting the floor with a solid thud he sat there blinking for a moment and looking up at her and scooted up against the wall. He didn’t speak for a little bit and didn’t even look at her. But his voice was soft and almost barely audible when he spoke.

“Thank you…” was the only two words he gotten out and turned to look at the girl standing there suddenly he noticed something she was missing her eye, he felt a small sense of pity for her but dismissed the idea not to fall for a woman they will betray him like they did every other time, and he knew it to be true. That’s why he had to get back to his cell before he did anything he would regret especially since someone had just helped him by taking his blindfold off of him.

Looking down the hall to his right away from the girl and decided that it was something he shouldn’t even think about what she could do to him, or what she can do by tricking him like all the others could, they played with him and tricked him into doing things he normally wouldn’t and that made him decide that he couldn’t trust them. They have tried to kill him more than once or twice, it has been a couple of times by several different females. After all the times of attempting to kill him he had became afraid.

Looking at the girl that had taken the blindfold off of his face, “Thank you but you can go now; I don’t want to hurt you. I have this thing against girls and I don’t want you to be one after helping me by taking the blindfold off of me. But I wouldn’t suggest you stay around me any longer. It’s hard to control attacking a female.” He said staring at her and the lose shirt she wore and the bare feet she had. Getting up he walked into his cell and picked up some socks with his mouth and brought them back and dropped the socks by her feet.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:53 pm

She had noticed the feeling in his eyes, the emotion hit her like anger, and she eyed him, when he started to back away and his leg started to shift. She cringed slightly and giggled a little. She shook her head and took the man in her head, and slowly let a smile cross her face. He had told her to leave, but instead, she just backed away a little and sat down on the cold prison floor. Watching him drop the socks, she pushed them away.

"Sneaking around is easier with cold feet." the young woman stated, watching him as he turned, noticing his hands were tied securely in the most uncomfortable position. Quickly, she jumped up and clapped her hands like a toddler a little, and hummed a little song to herself. "Don't move," she said quietly, grabbing his hands, and within a small amount of time, she noticed that the rope fell to the ground, and she used her foot to kick it away.

"Done." The girl sighed a little and backed away slowly, and bit her lip. The blood-haired girl sat back in her position and nervously twitched her fingers, seeing what he would do next. With a quick motion, her hands grasped her large breasts, as a habit, and she hummed loudly and pulled her hands away again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Sitting there he watched her push away the socks that he had left there for her, Suddenly she got closer to him and he started to tense, but he heard her say don’t move, and he didn’t thinking that something was up and was trying to think what she was going to do but she cut the ropes that where holding his hands together. And behind his back, feeling the relief spread through him as she kicked them away and walked back to where she was and she sat down. She seemed to be someone that was happy go lucky or a little too happy.

Zilo concentration was back on his hands, he didn’t even notice that she was humming and had grabbed her breast. Standing up Zilo looked around and looked at the wall in front of him and took a deep breath as his muscles flexed up and he drew back one of his hand. Letting out a small sounds from his mouth that sounded almost like a ha, the first slammed into the metal gate of the cell and the door buckled and shot backwards into the wall cracking the cement that held it into place.

And the metal door was stuck into the wall as a permanent fixture as if it had been made specifically for it, the indent of rock around the gate and the cracks leading out from it. But previously even she could of seen that the wall was pure cement and there wasn’t even a crack into it. Zilo let his hands drop back to his side satisfied that he hadn’t been misjudging his own strength this whole time. He knew that he got to try it out when he was outside and they let him around the other inmates to get fresh air.

Turning back to the girl he smiled slightly though not getting closer to her, he noticed something different about her just somewhat. “Judging by you missing your eye, and you here in the g cell I’m guessing you aren’t an average prisoner, that your actually a dead man would I be correct of assuming this?” He said rubbing his hands together, glad to be free of his bonds, and something about him having his friends free, let out a calm sensation to everyone around him, but at the same time fear of what he could do. As on his knuckles the tattoo Exorcist was on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

The young girl sighed slightly when she heard the door slamming shut, containing her in the hall beside the prison room. She used to be claustrophobic, but from being in a prison, she had gotten over her fears. She heard each slight piece of metal scratching and creaking against the raw cement that had been built in place, converging around the door handle, locking in front of her. She firmed her lips together slightly, starting to feel some rage building up in her chest, but taking a deep breath and letting it go.

She watched his movements, cautious of what he had been doing, and her blood red eyes fixed on his hands. He didn't seem to want to be closer to her. She laughed slightly and stood back up on her feet, feeling the cold floor rising to the soles of her feet once more.

"Deadman?" She questioned, and moved a little closer to him, "How do you know what a Deadman is? Only people that are in containment of Death Row know who we are." The woman stated this roughly, moving nearly a foot in front of the man. "Tell me who you are," her voice was stern and cold, "don't be afraid."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Standing there looking at her through the cell, He smiled softly and leaned in close to the bar door and was almost close enough to touch her as long as she didn’t move closer. Thinking for a moment he cleared his throat and spoke in a voice that was soft and almost too soft to hear, but at the same time it was firm and serious. “I am the chiefs son, or I was till he put me in here four years ago since I was thinking of freeing these prisoners, I know everyone in here, just not much about their powers, in fact I know nothing of their powers.”

He said smiling softly looking down at her, she was shorter than a lot, but at the moment his face was tiptoe height to her, and that was something he thought he should reconsider thinking that he may be hit, but he decided to be trustful for just a little bit more. And that was something he needed to be certain of, is if she was with his father, then she would say I know, and he would have to take care of her, and leave her in the cell room.

Yawning slightly for himself there was something that was bothering him, was how did she get in here? How did she know where he was or was it by chance that she had found him? Or could it be that she really was sent here to take care of him, or she was just exploring. And the most troublesome thing he had thinking about was what was her name, if he knew her name he would be able to tell what cell she should be in, and where she should be right now. Since the prisoners schedule never changes in here.

Zilo started to think too much and cleared his head he shouldn’t speak to her too much about himself, or anything of that nature. “Anyway before I decide to leave, who are you? And why are you here in this hall?” He said looking at her. Suddenly the smell from him was strong, you could smell the mint coming off of his breath and his body since he had moved closer to her, he always had the irish spring that his father sent him every day. And his toothpaste was one of mint as well. “Well why are you here?”
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm

She glanced at his lips, which softly curved into an innocent smile, his eye peeking through each bar. The girl sighed a little and grabbed the bars slightly, pushing herself enough so she could see his whole body by using her eye for just a simple glance. She felt a smile overcome her lips as well, and her eyes were pinned to him, trusting him, she moved at a comfortable space level, monitoring his movements.

The silence was awkward for a moment, and she felt her arms starting to shake from the cold. Her lips went to move and her eye lit up when he asked her a question. "If you really think you know me, recall the name Manako," the girl said roughly, and started to laugh a little. Her nose picked up his scent, and she could feel warmth from his body.

She felt her fingers grasping the bars tightly, but quickly pulling away, allowing her hands to grasp her breasts again slightly, doing so when she knew he had been looking. She smiled big, and rocked back and forth on her heels, and let her nose take in his scent.

He smelled like a man, not of boy. He was tall and mysterious. She scanned his body slowly and looked back at his face, and with a small twitch, she adjusted her bra and pulled her hands away from her breasts. "What's your name, I mean?"

Quickly, she pulled forward, once the minty scent hit her, watching his face slightly and sneaking her hand through the bars and grabbing the back of his neck softly, pulling him in and rubbing her nose against his slightly, and pushing into his lips with hers, she wanted to see what a "kiss" was like for people outside of Deadman Wonderland, because it was a rare occurrence here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Standing there in the middle of the hall way he heard her speak her name it was Manako, he thought for a little bit and he thought for a little bit and then smiled softly. “Manako cell group g, hallway 2, room 4.” He said naming exactly where she should be and what cell she had to be in. He couldn’t think of what her ability was but he knew that he hadn’t known anyone abilities the chief didn’t have any type of information on the deadmans abilities, or anything like that at all. But then again who would. They change all the time.

Standing there for a moment, he noticed she was moving inside of the cell, and saw her get closer to him, and then she was eyeing him with her one good eye, shaking his head slightly he allowed her to look, and then she had the look of trust on her face, and he was a little bit surprised as to what she had asked him, what was his name. Hesitant on saying his name he took a small breath as it was quiet in the room for a few seconds. Then for a whole minute he finally let out his breath and spoke.

“My name is Zilo Uyeda.” He looked at her and then the next thing that happened was irrational and unexplainable at all, she walked backwards and grabbed her breast in front of him and started to get into it before, she stopped and her hand twitched fixing the bra. Shaking his head in disbelief and almost what would be disapproval on her part. But then he felt he getting closer again, and he was wondering what she was doing, she grabbed the bars of the cell and came in a little bit closer.

But this time she reached up and grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. Of all things she could have done was kiss him. Suddenly his hand shot in there and grabbed her by her hair, and pulled her back and then started to slam her face into the bars, but stopped. She had helped him and untied him, but at the same time she had just kissed him. Letting go of her, his heart racing and pounding, the fear trying to get his adrenaline up, staggering back away from the cell door, not holding it close anymore he stood there looking at her, his hands tensing and closing. His adrenaline almost started a fight on the one that helped him.

Last edited by Zilo on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reopened the rp.)
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 pm

She felt his hands grasp the back of her head, her hair being pulled on and thrusting forward, her eye clenched to a point where she could see her nose nearly hitting the bar, but stopping mid-way. Her eye opened, her hands still clenched to the bars, her ears practically hearing his heart beat - she exhaled quickly, allowing a gasp to escape her mouth afterward.

Her pupil faced him, her eye-patch sat on the eye that would have been facing him as well, and her mouth quivered a little in slight panic. Her hands grasped the cell, pulling slightly, feeling the wall unlock the door, making a loud, scratching creaking sound.

"I'm sorry," she stated, pulling her body in the slight gap between the raw cement and the cell door, shutting it behind her, letting go of the bars and standing a distance from her, lowering her head, and allowing her hands to drop to her side. "That was uncalled for."

Her eye faced her foot, allowing herself to watch her toes move around slightly, feeling the cement floor emanating with the freezing cold, turning each toe, and the sole of her foot, a complete, and opaque red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Sitting there for a moment he didn’t know if the girl was going to try anything he saw that she was judging the red on her feet and sighed a little bit and pulls the door closed, he heard something strange come out of the girl’s mouth, and it was almost as if she was saying sorry. Suddenly Zilo dismissed that thought and didn’t care to hear it, he waved his hand at the girl and spoke to her. “Get out of here while you still can. I don’t think I can hold myself back much longer if you get close.”

Standing up a bit he walked over to her and put a jacket from his clothing set over her and draped it across her shoulders before he walked back into his cell and closed the door behind him. He didn’t know what exactly he was going to do if she proceeded to try and follow him. But he knew one thing for certain was that he wasn’t going to fall for anymore of the female tricks, let alone allow them to take over his life again. He had been betrayed way to many times to count. And that was something he was sure of.

Sitting there in the middle of his cell he began to put the blindfold back on his face. “Now I’m sorry but you will have to go I’m sitting here and I’m about ready to go to sleep, considering it’s late at night.” With that said Zilo stood up to his full height and went and laid on his cot. With a small yawn and a little sigh he laid there thinking about the girl outside. “By the way when you begin to leave, I would appreciate you locking my cell back.” With that said he started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 pm

The girl pulled away a little when he had told her to go, and backing up against the cell, pushing against the bars, pulling it a little, opening the door and locking it behind her. Peeking over, she noticed the latch was stuck in the cement, from when he had bashed it into it before, but this time, deeper. She bit her lip and turned around, shrugging a little.

"Wait." she said quietly, although, audible enough for him to hear, wrapping her fingers against the steel bars once more. "You can trust me..." she spoke up, putting her face close to the bars once more. She smiled a little, letting her eye wander through his cell. "I promise. I'm not like the other women." She said it as if she were reading his mind, her smile not budging and her arms resting a little against the cement that the cell was built into.

"Don't put the blindfold on, you look better without it." the woman stated, giggling a little and angling her eyes to watch the man sitting on his cot. "Oh come on! It's not that late, I go to the cafeteria sneakily all the time in like, a few minutes!" she started to shout, with a large, cute laugh in her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Laying there in the bed Zilo heard her close the door and locked it sounding as if she had walked away but suddenly he heard her voice, and he figured she was talking to him through the cell door. He had heard her saying things about going to the café at this time and it made him snicker a little bit and spoke to her in a soft tone that was almost un-hearable from the door which she stood. It would make him sound as if he was more asleep then he was. Because he knew that he would be awake for another few hours.

“Well then I suggest you get going to the café, because right now I am falling asleep. And I know that you want to talk but still. I’m still sitting here and trying to go to sleep you’re not going to get me to move. “ He said thinking about the next thing she had just said, that he looked better with the blindfold off and he made a smart ass comment. “Well you certainly don’t.” He said turning over on to his side. He knew that if he was mean enough they’d leave him alone like most would.

But then she said something that stopped him in mid thought that she wasn’t like other girls. He kinda smiled at that comment and spoke in a voice that was loud and clear. “Most of them say that, and it’s never different every time.” He said in a sneer at the last part and pulled his covers on his cot up over him. Normally he couldn’t do that for himself a guard had too, and it was only when he was put back into bed after his late night stroll. Laying there he finally spoke after hearing no footsteps.

“You should get going, the guard will be back soon with the meal tray, and expect me to eat, and then he will put me back into this cell and allow me to sleep in peace, but for now he won’t because I’m in here alone without the chains.” He said thinking to himself, seeing nothing but pure pitch black. And that was something he enjoyed a little bit better than the other way, where he could see her staring at him. It wasn’t that she was bad looking, more like he didn’t trust girls anymore.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 pm

The girl grinned slightly, her famous half-grin charming her own self, seeing her reflection in the metal posts of the cot. She shook her head slightly, "Well if you don't want to move..." she started to smile again, sneakily moving nearer to him, and knowing her perception of stealth, not even a bat could hear her feet slip on the ground. Her weight pushed on the cement, and quickly, she leaned over, quietly allowing the chains to touch her hand, picking it up, so the links wouldn't even make the slightest sound, and quickly, she strapped him to the reflective posts with the chain around his hands, sitting on his legs quickly, pinning him down and not bothering to take the blindfold. She smiled slightly and held it against his face with her bony, but soft hand, and leaned in slightly, touching his nose with hers. "Trust me, and I won't hurt you." The woman stated the truth, and slowly, she allowed her lips to touch his again, and slowly moving hers, she hoped he would move his in unison, after all, he really had no choice, since he was pinned to the cot.

She pulled away after some seconds, and allowed her hand to slip the blindfold off of his eyes, allowing him to see her beet-red face. She was embarrassed, but she kind of liked him. Her red eye gazed at him, and her red fountain of hair was brushed to one side, allowing the left side of her neck to be bare, and bending over him, her tank top wavered in front of her breasts, allowing full view of her cleavage. She let the blush appear on her face, because, well. It was the truth that she liked him... Kind of. Okay, yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Before he could do anything he felt something move and before he could turn completely over his hands was chained to the bed with his chains. Letting out a surprised grunt as he started to sit up, he felt a small boney hand cover his face and the next thing he felt was the small lips from before being placed on his lips. He could feel her hair brush down over his face. Trying to pull away but unsuccessful with the cot under him, and she was too far up for him to use his legs to wrap around her.

When she pulled away she was still sitting on him, and then she removed the blindfold. Sitting there she could see the anger in his eyes from being tricked like this. As he couldn’t use his hands at the moment, and those chains kept him from using his powers, then suddenly he saw that her face was red almost like she was running a fever. But he knew that look when he walked in on Charlie having fun with a maid, and her face was all red and hot. He wondered what was going on then suddenly all her hair went one way.

It revealed her bare neck as she leaned down looking at him, the hair covering her bad eye, the one that had an eye patch over it. He saw her get close enough, he could lean up and bite a big chunk of skin from her neck but she had helped him earlier, and now betrayed him. Debating the two actions he could take she leaned down, her loose shirt already loose when she was standing up and sitting up was now bent over, he avoided his eyes by looking at the wall to the right of him.

Sitting there he saw her getting reder, and reder. He didn’t know what he should do at the moment, but he can’t believe that she had just kissed him twice in a row, no one has done that especially a female. And yet this one was something else. Sighing for a moment he leaned up and kissed her lips gently and began to pull back down towards the bed. He knew that he needed to pull away quickly and he thought he could get away quick enough not to be caught up in this kiss as his head went down completely on the cot trying to go through it.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm

She noticed his eyes moving around, his movements were sharp and clear that he was wondering what to do. Lost in his own thoughts, and moving his head away from hers at the moment. With a small smile, she felt him kiss her, which was the first time he had initiated the kiss. She felt his warmth, although there seemed to be no passion within the kiss from his side. Slowly, she allowed her lips to move slightly, as if she were trying to show him that he could trust her not to hurt him.

The girl slightly pushed her lips against his more, as he lowered his head to the pillow of the cot, her eyes closing slightly, feeling the movements of his head stop as she had full control of his body, her soft hand moved down his jawline, and pulling away from the kiss for a moment, she brushed noses with him, saying something softly and moving back to the kiss. "You gotta add something more..." Her voice was soft and stumbling, and her skin was pure and virgin. Her hands eventually grasped his shoulders, and slowly, her smile crossed her lips while they were kissing, and running her hand up his jaw line once every few moments within the kiss.

Her breath was still and unheard, and her eyes clenched slightly, wondering if he really liked it, or if he was faking it. She pulled away once more and kissed his cheek slightly, only brushing her lips against his, but not adding the force.

"What do you want from me?" she asked, the redness to her face gradually growing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Looking at her he felt her move closer down towards him and continue kissing him. She had left her defenses down and had kissed him sweetly, and spoke of something he heard so many times, that they wouldn’t hurt him. Sitting there for a moment he didn’t know how to react to the kiss that she had just placed upon his lips again. It was a soft and warm, it almost made him tingle a little bit. The smell of mint coming from his breath was somewhat on her lips. Staying silent for a minute he felt her hand grab his jaw slightly.

She moved down a little bit and began to kiss him gently and moving her hand up his face. He watched as her eyes closed slightly and he knew that something was going on here but suddenly he wanted to just relax which was against everything his body was telling him to do and he knew that it was telling him not to do it, but for some reason he couldn’t help himself, he kissed her back this time, with a little bit of passion and held the kiss for a moment, his hands and chain around her neck pulling her in close.

Closing his own eyes he held the kiss for a little bit and allowed her to come closer. He could easily break her neck with the chain and his hands at the moment, but something was stopping him he couldn’t explain it. This was something he had wanted for so long, and yet here it was and he was afraid of it. He had never kissed anyone once before in his life, he didn’t even get the change to kiss his mother, yet this stranger here had taken his first kiss. It was almost unnatural.

His body was warming to the touch of her kiss, and his heart began to beat a little bit, he didn’t know what it was to be said exactly. But the warmth in his body was slowly spreading through him. He used his hand as much as he could, he ran it down the back of her head and down her neck gently, his light touch brushing the side of her cheek and her neck. Suddenly he pulled her in a bit closer and his kiss became a little bit deeper, as she got closer to him following her hand on his jaw line.

Feeling her pull away and blushing even more and whispering almost softly on his lips of what he wanted her to do. He smiled slightly and leaned up kissing her slightly and pulling her back down to him and keeping his hand on the side of her face. His hand sot to the touch and gentle on the side of her face, she could smell the mint even better at this close of a kiss. He brought her body close where she could feel the heart beating in his chest, and the warmth of his body against hers.

This is what he thought felt good at the moment, and he enjoyed it to say the least. And he did so in the darkness with his eyes closed, he knew how she looked and could see it in his mind. This was the true passionate kiss in which she had wanted. It was full of warmth and passion, and it invited her in a little bit more, making her warm from his body heat, and feeling his heart beating on her own chest. And yet at the same time he was gently with her and not angry.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:24 pm

She felt him starting to get closer to her, her eye clenching shut once she felt the cold metal of the chains touching her neck, and pulling her closer to him. She felt his hand softly touch her face, his slight warmth reaching her skin, which made her feel comforted and safe. Her lips were attracted to his, and feeling his lips starting to move with her own once he pulled back to her when she had pulled away, she started to smile again, and allowed her hand to move further down his jawline, feeling his soft, silver-like hair between each individual finger.

Her hand started to shake. Even though she was seductive, and acting like a vixen most of the time, this was truly her first kiss, as well. Ever since she had gotten to the prison, every man avoided her psychotic traits, but this guy, he seemed different.

He had taken a liking to her, showing through the movement of his lips and wanting to kiss her. His smile before he had reached her face, it was soft and loving. Her face lit up like a Christmas bulb, and quickly, she started to inhale his minty scent from her nose, and each hair that picked up the scent danced with a tingling feeling, and she started to giggle within the kiss. Her eye eased, and didn't clench anymore. Her hair brushed against his face, and the strands of his hair felt so soft, it was unreal. She had never touched a man's hair before - she expected it to be coarse and tangled.

Her free hand slid to his chest, not doing anything, but when he pulled her even closer, she could feel his pulse pushing against her breast, and she started to tug on his hair slightly, moving her lips down to his cheek once more, brushing her lips gently against his skin and moving back upward.

Her passion and his; it was alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Sitting there feeling the warmth wrap around his body as she indulged in the kiss and they got closer. Suddenly Zilo felt as if he knew this feeling, it was something he felt so long ago but he couldn’t put his fingers on it. Then it hit him like a wall, this was the same feelings he had for the maid girl not to long ago, suddenly Zilos hands went down and under her chin causing the roped to get caught on her chin and neck and shoving her off sending her flying off of him from pure adrenaline.

He wasn’t about to make the same mistake again, to be fooled by the girls,that was the last thing he had in mind, and that was something he would have to see to that didn’t happen again. He shouldn’t have trusted her so freely, he needed to be more cautious, trying to stand up he knew it was pointless he was still tied to the bed, but she wasn’t on him anymore she was on the floor. Sitting there trying to wiggle out of his chains, but it wasn’t working, the more he fought the weaker he felt. Sitting there taking a few deep breaths he gave one final pull cutting his arms a bit.

But to no avail the chains where holding him tight, and they had entered his system taking the strength out of him. These chain where worm eaters, slowly moving his hands down a bit to get it away from the cuts, he sat there starring at the girl still laying on the floor. He wondered if he had broke her neck or something because she hadn’t moved at all, and that was something he was sure isn’t normal. But suddenly he thought he could see her chest moving a bit more than normal.

It was almost as if she was trying to catch her breath, or trying to breathe, but at the same time if she was trying to breathe after losing her breath there would be some weasing noises, but there wasn’t coming from this girl, turn his eyes to the right wall he spoke under his breath. “You know it would be a good time for you to leave me now, the guards will be here in the next ten minutes and you need to get away from here before they catch you in another prisoners cell…”
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:58 pm

She felt the cold metal against her neck once more before he had thrown her, not literally, but pushed her off of him violently. Her neck cracked, feeling each muscle contract felt good, and as she laid on the floor, starting to laugh, her body forced itself to sit up after many moments, and sitting on the ground she shook her head. She let a smile cross her face as her finger began to trace her scar.

"A kiss is meant to be pure. Not something to fight about." she stated - her eye directing towards him again as her feet pushed out from underneath her, elevating her upper body on her feminine legs, the balls of her feet strengthening the push. Her hand rose out towards the man and grabbing him by the shirt, she used her fist to twist the shirt into her hand at his neck, and quickly taking a breath of his scent once more, she started to giggle. "You don't want to mess with me. I kissed you because I like you. Now, be nice now." Her smiile rose once more on her face and her fingers spread to his chin line again, using her teeth to mark his neck quickly and little harshly, pulling away.

Her shirt fell to the point where half of her bra was showing, and her hair flung over one shoulder, her bangs covering her "bad eye". Her tongue traced her lips slightly, covering them with a glaze of saliva as she stood over him. Her eye noticed his cuts by the chains, and her smile rose on her face again. It wasn't a psychotic smile, it was sweet and innocent, and her finger traced her scars again.

"I have cuts, too." she stated, "From a bit ago, anyways. I'm a Deadman. I cut myself to utilize my traits, and you don't think I could use that against the guards if they caught me? Not like I give a shit." She growled slightly under her breath, staring at him without a blink, and smiling once more. "You're on my good books. So come on, let's get out of this cell and get something to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Sitting there he looked up at the girl as she came walking back over, it was surprising that she was able to stand so fast from being thrown like that, and on top of that, she was still talking about the kiss. Sneering to himself he felt her get close to him once again, Looking around he didn’t know what he was going to do, He knew that he had to do something, and then it’s when she bent down over him, revealing herself to him in the most obvious way, but that wasn’t what bothered him, it’s when she bit him.

Looking around a little bit, he knew that he would see the guard’s coming any moment, and then he heard her speak about her deadmen abilities. Suddenly his mind went a bit cold and she could tell, because as soon as she talked about using them against the police or the guards, he knew she shouldn’t, even though they are in the grand scheme of this, they were hired to do a job or they were to be killed. But that didn’t mean she could use her powers to kill them for doing their jobs. The small anger that was inside of him burst a little.

Suddenly the giant man was up, and had her pinned against the wall, the cot’s leg shattering from him getting up, the worm eater chain against her, but oddly it wasn’t tight it just was there and his hands weren’t really touching her they where above her shoulders as he spoke into her ear. “A deadmen doesn’t use their powers against someone that can’t even use them their selves, A deadman is suppose to use them to protect, not to take lives. And all they would be doing is their job and taking you back to your cell.”

Finally backing away from her, she noticed she wouldn’t be harmed at all, no pain no marks nothing, just only the feeling of when he moved her against the wall, but oddly at the speed they went she didn’t go boom against it, instead it felt like a feather fall against the wall it was soft. Walking to his cell door he opened it and motioned for her to go. “You need to go, if one thing is for certain, you’re hungry, and you need to get something to eat. And please cover your feet, or their gonna split open, and I’d have to carry you to the café.”
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:33 pm

She noticed his eyes tracing her, and with a simple and precise movement, she whipped her hand to her wrist, snapping her fingers over her scars. His body pushed against hers after he spoke, her body and his were close, nearly at the moment where he could crush her by just weighing himself down. Instead, he pulled away to the cell door, and she shook her head. "I want you to come with me." she whispered in his ear, her eye directing to his.

Manako shook her head once more. "I don't NEED to go. And I walk around like this all of the time. I'm fine." She stated harshly, trying to avoid contact with him now, and looking down at her feet, noticing that they were starting to sting. Her lips quivered slightly and her hand went to grab his.

"Please come with me. I want to show you something."

(Sorry, crappy post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Standing there for a moment he heard her speak about what she didn’t need to go, but at the same time she wanted him to go with her. Sighing to himself slightly he turned around and looked at her, his eyes just as they were when they had first meet, cold and calculating. He was going to make her leave whether she wanted to or not. But at the same time he was surprised she was so stubborn about the feet. They were practically almost to bleeding point, and had been cut a little bit by the rough floor, and how cold it was.

Suddenly her hand touched his and he almost instinctively threw her but stop, it was perfect he slid the door open and put her outside, and before anything the room door was closed, the lock locked and he took the keys and tossed them on his cot. “I won’t be joining ya go get something to eat. It was nice meeting you.” He said turning his back to her and walking back into the darkness. The sounds of the guard with his meal was echoing through the hall way. And the sound of whistling could be heard coming from the right.

Sitting there on his cot, he knew that if she was caught outside by the guard, she would be taken to punishment, considering at night, it was against the rules to be out of your cell, and if caught you were taken to the f block and g block for punishment, meaning that there was a chance for her to get cut open and organs removed, or just stuck in isolation for a while, but there was one place she could hide and only one at the moment, and that was under him on his cot.

And he didn’t feel like faking sleeping on top of her with the guard outside, cause if she stirred even a little bit, or made a nose that wasn’t natural to Zilo, the guard would think something was up. And he wasn’t about to take that chance with this girl. Yawning a bit he began to relax on his small cot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Page 1 of 1