A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
ROC News
The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Share | 

Carnival Corpse Match Ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Chief
Chief

Candy
Candy Owned: 99

PostSubject: Carnival Corpse Match Ups   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Note: This is where all match ups would be announced for the Carnival Corpse Matches that occur. The matches would be determined by random occurrence, and IS mandatory in attending. Failure to attend within 48 hours OOC time is the automatic forfeit of the match, which means you will have to participate in the anatomy game. Though delays CAN be made if your schedule cannot accept it, or circumstances such as already being in a battle with someone else is occurring as of the moment, and not a part of the game. Rules tend to vary in Carnival Corpse, sometimes standard which is basically not to kill, merely to incapacitate, all the way to even having a 2 v 2 match with only javelins at your disposal!

Anything below this line is IC, and are the announcements done by the awesome not-troglodyte man named CHARLIE. Your one and only Chief Warden.

"Is this piece of shit mic on? Is it on? GOOD. OKAY THEN, YE PIECE OF SHIT MENTALLY DEFUNCT REJECTS OF SOCIETY, MUTANTS THAT ARE FREAKS BY ALL NATURES, AND BY DEFINITION, RETARDED CUMBUCKETS, LISTEN UP, TONIGHT IS THE BEGINNING OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT CARNIVAL CORPSE SHENANIGAN, WHICH I GIVE NO FUCK ABOUT, BUT I'MMA JUST GET ON WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT PLEASANTRIES, SO LISTEN UP YOU ASSHOLES. YOU JUSTIN BEIBER, AVRIL LAVIGNE LOOKING FATHERFUCKERS..."

There was a pause on the mic, only to look at the papers, "OH LOOK, MY FUCKING REJECT OF SPERMS IS AGAINST SOME ASSCLOWN TODAY. MISTER BITCHFUCKER BOBO, AND ZILO, THE RETARD, ARE GOING UP AGAINST ONE ANOTHER IN A STANDARD MATCH. THE VETERAN CLOWN ASSMONGER AGAINST THE RETARD FAILURE SLUT DOG OF A SON. OH BOOHOO FOR YOU, I FUCKING HATE CLOWNS, THEY ARE FAGGOT LIMPDICK TRANNIES THAT ARE GAY FOR OTHER MEN BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T CUT IT FOR THESE FAGGOTS. LOOKS LIKE YOUR DREAMS OF BEING A PRISON'S BOTTOM BITCH CAME TRUE, YOU STUPID RETARD OF A SON. MY ONE ONLY MISTAKE WAS NOT BUYING A HIGH QUALITY CONDOM FOR MY DICK. YOU ARE A MISTAKE, AND I HOPE THAT CLOWN WILL BE YOUR NINETY FIFTH TRIMESTER ABORTION, YOU STUPID FUCK."

He sighed, "FUCK YOU ALL, GOOD NIGHT, AND HAPPY ASS X-MAS AND WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU STUPID GODDAMN GOOKS CELEBRATE. I'MMA OUTTA HERE FOR A TEQUILA, AND REMEMBER... report to your matches, or I will PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKS."

There was a slight whisper on the microphone and muffled feminine moans, "Oh yeah bitch... work the shaft... what? This thing is on? Okay, who gives a shit? Let'em hear it, it's fan service... NO, I don't care if you're my secretary, you dumb bitch... what? Oh FINE, whine whine whine, dumb ass woman... women's rights are a jo--"

The PA announcement mic died out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Carnival Corpse Match Ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Deadman Wonderland Events :: Carnival Corpse-
Jump to: