A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Vincente's Devourer sword. Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Vincente's Devourer sword. Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Vincente's Devourer sword. Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Vincente's Devourer sword.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincente De Mora Alvares
Undertaker
Undertaker
Vincente De Mora Alvares

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Vincente's Devourer sword. Empty
PostSubject: Vincente's Devourer sword.   Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Name::
Wāmu-gui("Worm Devourer" loosely translated)
Appearance:
The blade has a jagged design of blue upon the Ha, or cutting edge. The Tsuka, or hilt, is white with a blue wrap. To note, the tsuba, or guard, is a white color to accent the teal and blue. And lastly, the blade has engraved a dragon on each side where as the Tsuba, or guard, is of the Ying Yang symbol.
User:
Vincente
Range:
Max range of twelve feet
Length:
Six feet(Can be extended to twelve)
Width:
There are certain parts of the blade that are thinner then others.
Ha(The cutting part): this measures out to be just thick enough to be able to slice the very molecules as heard about in myths.

Shinogi: This is the thickest part of the blade and is measured to around one inch total.

Description:
This is a specialized segmented Katana. Normally, the segments are not visible unless the restraints are unlocked. After which, the blade essentually becomes a bladed whip. However, this is still a one sided Katana.

Each Segment, including the Saya possess the ability to Oxadize the blood through
two ways:
Blade: The blade can either take the air from around it and directly inject it in to the blood via a cut, or secrete a type of poison that will oxidize the blood of the immediate area of the cut. As stated before, the blade can act like a syringe and inject air in to the cut.

Saya: The saya is a little different. This oxidizes the blood by causing the blood to increase in iron content via poison. This saya is coated in it which will immediately oxidize the blood with in a moment.

The colors match up to Vic's otufit, being purple, white, teal, and blue.
History:
With Vic's vast amount of money, he employed the best smiths that could be found to create this magical metal wounder. After this menace was created, Vic gave it to the team at Deadman Wonderland. They then implanted the Worm Eater "technology" in to each segment including the Tsuka and Saya.

Last edited by Vincente De Mora Alvares on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vincente's Devourer sword.   Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Note this blade never mentions to possess worm eater.
Back to top Go down
Vincente De Mora Alvares
Undertaker
Undertaker
Vincente De Mora Alvares

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vincente's Devourer sword.   Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 am

"They then implanted the Worm Eater "technology" in to each segment including the Tsuka and Saya." That's what that means ya know. Hence the...worm eater..part.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vincente's Devourer sword.   Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:32 am

Worm Eater technology is not the ability to use worm eater in any form of combat. It's simply the oxidation of blood which is something that can occur a number of ways. Unless you are saying that your sword oxidizes blood through technology in all ways this needs some kind of specifics.
Back to top Go down
Vincente De Mora Alvares
Undertaker
Undertaker
Vincente De Mora Alvares

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vincente's Devourer sword.   Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

How's that lol
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Vincente's Devourer sword.   Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:18 pm

That's fine, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincente's Devourer sword.   Vincente's Devourer sword. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincente's Devourer sword.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Character Zone :: Custom Creation :: Approved Weaponry-
Jump to: