A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Charlie's stuff Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Charlie's stuff Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Charlie's stuff Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Charlie's stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy
Candy Owned: 99

Charlie's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Charlie's stuff   Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:16 am

Name:: SUB51 (Called just SUB)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
User: Charlie
Range: 70 cm.
Length: 70 cm.
Width: 1.4 inches.
Description: Shaped in the fashion of a Katana sword, made of tempered high carbon spring steel, and a grip that is long enough to support two hands if necessary. This sword is a worm-eater enhanced enough to actually counteract Deadman abilities, disabling them completely. It can also nullify Forgery abilities, and whatever capacities to manipulate blood in an offensive manner. Also it has a reflective surface, not too shiny, but polished enough to see through it like a mirror. It is a vibroblade, resonating a high frequency monodirectional vibration to enhance cutting power immensely.
History: Charlie picked up a sword from RnD, liked it, and took it. END OF STORY. There is no special sentimentality or any special values about the sword, it's just a sword that Charlie likes.

Name:: M60E4 machine gun
Appearance:
Spoiler:
User: Charlie/American soldiers
Range: 1,200 yd (1,100 m)
Length: 1,105 mm (43.5 in)
Width: 5.9 in
Description: The M60, officially the United States Machine Gun, Caliber 7.62 mm, M60, is a family of American general-purpose machine guns firing 7.62×51mm NATO cartridges from a disintegrating belt of M13 links. There are several types of live ammunition approved for use in the M60, including ball, tracer, and armor-piercing rounds. Charlie uses the armor piercing rounds version, from the modern derivative, the M60E4
History:

Name:: Zabala Sawed-off Double-barreled Shotgun
Appearance:
Spoiler:
User: Charlie.
Range: 40 yd (average)
Length: 1.7 ft.
Width: 3.5 inches(?)
Description: Sawed-off shotgun also called a sawn-off shotgun and a short-barreled shotgun, is a type of shotgun with a shorter gun barrel and often a shorter or absent stock. The weapon is in fact the same one used by the Skull in Scarface, and just so happens to be a MIGHTY coincidence that Charlie happens to be the one who uses it. It uses 12 gauge magnum shotgun rounds for extreme penetration as to destroy any resistance that he may come across, particularly the pesky protection of blood shielding, an auxiliary usage as an anti-Branch of Sin weapon, a secondary priority.
History: Charlie saw a shotgun one day in store, bought it, and smuggled it to Japan. END OF STORY. He just liked the gun and the gauge it used, because it is manly as FUCK.

Name:: RPG-6
Appearance:
Spoiler:
User: Charlie/Soviet Soldiers in the Long Distant Past
Range: Dependent on the user, radius is 20 meters, capable of penetrating 100 mm of tank armor.
Length: 337 mm
Diameter: 103 mm
Description: The RPG-6 was a Soviet anti-tank hand-grenade (RPG was the Russian designation, not the more usual abbreviation of "rocket-propelled grenade") operating on the shaped charge principle, developed during World War II. It underwent testing in September 1943, and was accepted into service in October of the same year. It was a conical casing enclosing a shaped charge and containing 562 grams of TNT, fitted with a percussion fuse and four cloth ribbons to provide stability in flight after throwing. It could penetrate approximately 100 millimeters of armour. The RPG-6 had a fragmentation radius of 20 metres from the point of detonation, and proved useful against infantry as well as tanks.
History: Unlike the other weapons, Charlie actually had a harder time smuggling these weapons. Almost getting caught once, but he smuggled these anti-tank grenades from the Kuril islands, buying it from some disenfranchised former Soviet soldier from WWII. Having come to appreciate the anti-tank grenade from back in 'Nam.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Charlie's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie's stuff   Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:15 am

I see no problems, but I'm iffy with the last one. Get Frank to look it over.

Semi-Approval
Back to top Go down
https://realmofchaos.canadian-forum.com
Kitaro

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Charlie's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie's stuff   Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Due to the size of the RPG 6 and M60 machine gun mentioning them before entering a topic is required and only one in a topic unless you are literally using the shell of the RPG 6 in which case it's all fine but only one use of the RPG 6 per topic, it is assumed you are bringing a full clip in the weapon and a spare for each weapon unless posted otherwise and explained and keep an eye on limiting the resonating cuts of the vibroblade plus worm eater. It's a borderline weapon but i'll allow it so long as it doesn't get too ridiculously used.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy
Candy Owned: 99

Charlie's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie's stuff   Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Wilco, and it'd be a given that I'd HAVE to mention it given that he wears no shirts, so he can't hide it anywhere in his person. Also M60 is far too bulky to hide, so it's obvious from the start. Same idea with the RPG6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie's stuff   Charlie's stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie's stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Character Zone :: Custom Creation :: Approved Weaponry-
Jump to: