A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Custom Creation Guideline Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Custom Creation Guideline Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Custom Creation Guideline Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Custom Creation Guideline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy
Candy Owned: 99

Custom Creation Guideline Empty
PostSubject: Custom Creation Guideline   Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Given that custom creation tend to vary from person to person, its designs and constructs, they often are overpriced as a result of the overly specialized format in which it takes, and as a result, caters specifically to the individual in question. Undertakers and Guards have a better access to customized weapons and constructs, but its not unusual in this current incarnation of Deadman Wonderland for prisoners to have custom weapons. Although Deadmen and Incarcerated Souls tend to have if anything, worse weapons than their order keeping counterparts, the Guards and Undertakers. Here are the guideline criteria as it follows below.

1 - The more function a weapon has, the higher the cast point price it will get. Which means having a worm eater function to a specialized gun that would accept worm eater bullets would most likely incur the price of 2000 cast points in theory, provided it is not from the general store in itself. But in practice, the prices may vary to what is appropriate. The weapons themselves can be kept on hold till the person in question can pay them once it is provided to them in how much to buy it.

2 - Prisoners and Deadmen are barred from owning firearms, save the special cast point items on sale, but even those are kept out of their reach until an event arises where their presence is required. Prisoners and Deadmen may own protection that isn't kevlar armor, but rather armoring reminiscent the Medieval times. Melee weapons are adequate to be used by prisoners, and sharp implements are considered legal to own, but only within the confines of an event or a battle contest. Weapons are only given to prisoners that maintain a proper behaviour, lacking a history in getting in trouble. This is a privilege, not a right. Though contraband weapons are also allowed, note that they are illegal, and tend to be concealable, lest the guards find out the prisoner in question has one, and subject them to harsh punishments.

3 - Worm Eaters will be priced cheaper for Undertakers, which corresponds directly to their roles as those that keep Deadmen in check. A Deadman or an Incarcerated Soul are incapable of purchasing any custom weapons that make use of these special components, with no chance even at their best behaviour, to get them at all.

4 - Mechanical constructs like robo-tanks are purchased at a cheaper price by guards instead of Undertakers inversely, and are considered fully customizable as a companion in keeping the peace and law of Deadman Wonderland. They have feelings, so treat them nicely! We don't want a robot union strike at hand, and an eventual robot rebellion that takes over the entire world, starting by Japan.

5 - All creations must fit in Deadman Wonderland, so that means NO SUPER GUNDAM MECHS THAT CAN RAIN NUKES ON EVERYTHING AND ERADICATE THEM. The Japanese government frowns on these things, and your friendly Chief Warden Charlie is already on slippery ice as he is ever since the last incident that had to do with Gundam mechs. Also, explosives of any kind aren't allowed or given out to Undertakers OR Guards as a safety precaution, and NEITHER PRISONERS OR DEADMEN.

6 - Things considered illegal within the boundaries of Deadman Wonderland would be considered black market goods, henceforth would be overpriced. So getting them explosives as a guard, or worm eater weapons as a prisoner, would be invariably as a result, very expensive. Too expensive. Be sure to hide it from the guards somewhere they wouldn't look, and especially conceal it from the CCTV cameras that keep a watch on all segments of prison.

7 - Staff will consider everything posted but prices and approval will change based on the item and many other factors, such as the creator/user's status in the prison and balancing of power between the factions. Just because someone requests an item and gets it doesn't mean that you WILL also get it approved because there is a unique case in each item as well as a unique situation for every single member of Deadman Wonderland. Be you Deadman, Undertaker, Officer, or any other type of character within her walls.

Note: More guidelines are to come in the future. So stay peeled!
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Custom Creation Guideline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Creation Guideline   Custom Creation Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Added rule 7

Quote :
7 - Staff will consider everything posted but prices and approval will change based on the item and many other factors, such as the creator/user's status in the prison and balancing of power between the factions. Just because someone requests an item and gets it doesn't mean that you WILL also get it approved because there is a unique case in each item as well as a unique situation for every single member of Deadman Wonderland. Be you Deadman, Undertaker, Officer, or any other type of character within her wall
Back to top Go down

Custom Creation Guideline
Page 1 of 1