A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Manako's BOS. Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Manako's BOS. Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Manako's BOS. Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Manako's BOS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Manako's BOS. Empty
PostSubject: Manako's BOS.   Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Name: Heart of the Dagger.
User: Manako.
Appearance:

When Manako cuts from her wrist to a spot on her forearm, this technique is utilized like any other Branch of Sin, and the blood is extracted into what looks like a dagger, that extends from her wrist and to three feet in front of her. The daggers blade are seen as the blade facing away from her, to make for easy impact.

Range: 3'5".
Description:

When in use, Manako throws a punch or a swing of her fist to nick, slash, or give a gash to her opponent. Since the blades are facing away from her, it is easy to control what the impact is like and how strong it shall be. Manako can either utilize one or two at a time, and since the blood is only needed at the utilization of the technique and for easy circulation, there isn't much of a chance that Manako can get faint or die from blood loss.

When an opponent is attacked, the dagger gashes, or is slashed against their flesh, leaving an open wound to bleed out of. Manako can repeatedly slash, and the wound can get deeper and deeper.

The dagger may be extended through extra loss of blood.

Blood Loss:

* Per use - 2/6 of current blood reserves.
    * During use - To circulate, 1/6 of current blood reserves
    * Extensions - 0.5 of current blood reserve

Thus, taking half of the blood reserves in the human body.

History:

When Manako had found the red crystal in her leg, she had studied the meaning of it in a book her father had given her. Legend says, that this red crystal was sent to her to give her the Branch of Sin. After studying more of how to use it, Manako had first slit each finger, extracting blood like small knives, and further on carried the technique until her first loss, her penalty match had extracted her eye in the anatomy room, and then she decided to create something stronger.

Manako then slit from her wrist to her forearm several times to steady this technique. It took her a while to fix, although, she eventually mastered it. The technique is utilized easily, to her, anyways, and she had used this ever since her penalty round.

Last edited by Manako on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://realmofchaos.canadian-forum.com
Kitaro

Candy

Manako's BOS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manako's BOS.   Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Please add a bit more to the description category as i'm not 100% sure what happens when/if someone gets impacted.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Candy

Manako's BOS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manako's BOS.   Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:10 pm

And now that I know exactly what is what about the technique of slashing with these blood-blades I approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manako's BOS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manako's BOS.   Manako's BOS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manako's BOS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Character Zone :: Branches of Sin :: Approved-
Jump to: