A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
The End [Done] Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
The End [Done] Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
The End [Done] Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

The End [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

The End [Done] Empty
PostSubject: The End [Done]   The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Name:: Revelation
Appearance: Revelation is a unique gun blade taking the dominant appearance of a katana. The hilt of which is black and on the underside of the hilt would be the golden trigger and trigger guard. The crossguard of the blade is in a diamond shape and functions as a simple sight as well for aim. The blade itself is black in color, etched along the side of the blade in gold script is the word "Ravage". Underneath the blade, beginning at the crossguard is the barrel of the gun also black in color. Etched along the barrel in gold script is the word "Rupture". The gun blade has a black sheath with a gold strap.

User: Genesis
Range: The gun portion of this gun-blade has a range of 300 meters.
Length: The hilt is about 7 inches in length, the blade being 4 feet, and the gun barrel being 2 feet.
Width: The blade is about 2 and a half inches wide.

Description: This gun blade seems to be tailor made for Genesis skill as both a swordsman and marksman, having both qualities in one weapon. The gun portion of the weapon functions well for long range use as a sniper rifle while the blade is obviously meant for close combat. It is made to be light weight and durable, since it has to function as a bladed weapon with the dangerous prisoners. The blade contains the worm eater components for dealing with deadmen while the gun can fire both normal rounds as well as worm eater rounds, for easy dispatching of deadmen.

History: The blade was given to Genesis when he was assigned the role of Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

The End [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End [Done]   The End [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Approved, note that due to the range, and i assume you also expected or thought of this, in this manner, the gun form is functioning more like a sniper that is semi auto in fire rate. Single shot, reload, single shot yada yada. With that note this is approved.
Back to top Go down

The End [Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Character Zone :: Custom Creation :: Approved Weaponry-
Jump to: