A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Justin's Weapon. Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Justin's Weapon. Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Justin's Weapon. Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Justin's Weapon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neistovyy
Undertaker
Undertaker
Neistovyy

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Justin's Weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Justin's Weapon.   Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Name:: Slayer
Appearance: The Katana which he holds in his right hand looks like this
Spoiler:
User: Neistovyy
Range: The length plus the length of Neistovyy's arm.
Length: 28 inches for the blade 32 inches with the handle
Width:1.2 inches
Description: A katana with worm eater that was crafted from the finest metallurgist/blacksmith in Research and Development. The blade is a crimson red. The sheath that Neistovyy keeps on his side is reinforced with the same metal, allowing it to be used as a secondary weapon for bashing. It's sturdy enough to stop slashes from sharp blades.
History: Was given to Neistovyy after he was accepted to be a undertaker.

Last edited by Neistovyy on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy
Candy Owned: 99

Justin's Weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Weapon.   Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Erm... Titanium is not a good material for swords or any blades for that matter, steel takes the cake on that bit. Titanium cannot be heat treated sufficiently to gain a good edge and will not retain edge. A properly manufactured steel sword will actually cut into a titanium blade and possibly cut it clean in half, contrary to the bullshit they show on Blade. It's crappy even as an alloy when it comes to swords. The exact function of the blade as a mother of all metals deal is denied, given the inaccuracy of the description. As a general rule, it's much better to just be vague about stuff you don't know about much.

As for the shield... same deal, except why does it exactly come back? It's NOT A BOOMERANG. It's a circular disc, and boomerangs are designed with certain materials and shape so it comes back together, Mr. Captain America. A disc wouldn't even return back given that the way it projects itself does not present a possibility of coming back, unless it bounced off of something, and even then, it wouldn't really bounce that far. You can have it sharp, but not bounce back.

Way you found your shield is also denied, why the Hell would anyone deposit a shield into a trash can anyways? And how does it even fit? Also unnecessary crap about murdering some people over a blunt with that shield, you'd have to procure entirely different weaponry if you were imprisoned in the first place to be recruited into the Undertakers.

You still have to pay for your sword by the way... which costs cast points. But before I price it, fix the SUPER SHARPNESS deal, it won't remain consistent if used enough, and blocking with titanium, and just that, is not very wise against a well-made steel sword.

BOTH DENIED. Retcon them, and do some research about what's adequate metallurgy for sword, if you're actually trying to be specific about it.
Back to top Go down
Neistovyy
Undertaker
Undertaker
Neistovyy

Candy

Justin's Weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Weapon.   Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:21 am

Updated, hopefully will not look like a complete imbecile this time.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy

Justin's Weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Weapon.   Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Eh, normal-ish blade with worm eater. Guess it's going to be 400 cast points, especially considering the discount you'd get as Undertaker. Do you accept the price?

The worm eater segment of the weapon would be counted as the blade itself anyways.
Back to top Go down
Neistovyy
Undertaker
Undertaker
Neistovyy

Candy

Justin's Weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Weapon.   Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Sounds good, I accept. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy

Justin's Weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Weapon.   Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Whorekay then, your points are deducted. BAMN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justin's Weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Weapon.   Justin's Weapon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin's Weapon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Character Zone :: Custom Creation :: Approved Weaponry-
Jump to: