A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greed

Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP)   Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Momoko:

Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) Create.php?text=Who%20Am%20I&name=RatInfestedMailbox

Name: Hotaru, Momoko.
Nickname: Momo.
Event Name: Greed.
Classification: Undertaker.
Personality:

Momo is known to be slightly timid at first - to those who are just meeting her. She is hard to get to know, and opening up to people is hard for her. After she does, she is known to be seen as overly happy and jumpy, giddiness and goofiness is one of her charms. She is faithful and sticks to the people she befriends, and is known to be overly protective of the people she adores. She is clingy, which could be considered cute, or just annoying. Momo likes to obey the rules of anyone - except the Chief. She likes to be a rebel at times and sneak out of her cell at night and wander around, most likely going to her favourite spot in her unit, or her friend's cells. She likes to write poetry and holds it dear to her.

Momo tends to overcompensate her abilities to fight - knowing she isn't as good as the rest of the prisoners in Deadman Wonderland, and does so by showing off her scythe. Momo is not seen angry very often, but when she is, she isn't vicious at all. She is just seen with her hands cupped into tight fists, and when she is angry, she is known to be greedy. She is uncompassionate at times, and likes to pick on people she tends to dislike.

Momo has a fear of chains. She finds them as cruel and dangerous - but she strangely has a liking to them when she is seen as "angry". Momo is confused at times, and is viewed as stupid, or bubbly. She is offended when people call her slanderous names. Momo can be seen as emotional when she is upset, when she cries, she is the type of person to blame others and hit things, or people. She likes to play hard-to-get when flirting. Momo as seen as a huge flirt, although, she is innocent and loving once she finds someone to love.

Likes/Dislikes:

• Sweet Foods
• Men
• Sneaking out of her cell
• The thought of loving someone

Dislikes

• Hypocrites
• Seeing her friends hurt

Quirks: Momo is known as "cat girl" because of her tail and ears, and her tendency to purr and rub up against things.

Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) Create.php?text=Outer%20me&name=RatInfestedMailbox

Appearance: (At least a full paragraph)
Height:
Weight:
Special Characteristics: (Tattoos, scars, etc.)

Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) Create.php?text=Inner%20Me&name=RatInfestedMailbox

Abilities/Skills:
Blood Type:
Ambitions/Dreams:
Quote:

Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP) Create.php?text=My%20Story&name=RatInfestedMailbox

History: (Put it in arcs for easy reads. What has your character been through? How did they get here? At least 3 paragraphs)

Theme Song: (Optional)
RP Sample: (Optional)
Back to top Go down

Hotaru, Momoko. The Greed of DMW! (WiP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Character Zone :: Character Creation-
Jump to: