A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Advertising Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Advertising Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Advertising Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Advertising I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Advertising I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Advertising I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Advertising I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Advertising I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Advertising I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Advertising I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Advertising I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Advertising I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Advertising

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Advertising Empty
PostSubject: Advertising   Advertising I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

If you would like to advertise our site to another site, or even try out for affiliations, copy and paste the code below, this is what our ad appears as!

Advertising Create.php?text=Realm%20of%20Chaos&name=firstlyrics

Advertising Create.php?text=Plot&name=janines

While a large amount of the populace is unaware of these mutants known as Deadmen to those who know of their existence it has been deemed that they would all be contained and eventually all die out. All were hunted down and found by the government and given heinous crime accusations if they hadn't actually committed a crime and all were given life sentences. These Deadmen were all shipped off to the newly created super prison in Japan known as Deadman Wonderland, to most people this is just a punny name for the harsh environment of a prison.

The Chief, a powerful and high ranking government official and one of Japan's leaders, is the owner, operator, funder, and creator of Deadman Wonderland and charged with the task of running it and promised immortal fame for stopping a world of mutants upon the last mutants death. The Chief accepted and began a harsh rule over the prison using the prisoners as dogs for sport and entertainment. So is born the sport of Carnival Corpse and other prison events, designed to reward the prisoners with great prizes and Cast Points...except in all reality they are designed to slowly end the race of the blood virus Deadmen.

A rebel group has formed within the walls of the prison, based in B block, Scar Chain. This group has the sole purpose of exposing Deadman Wonderland as it's true form and to expose the great atrocity to the world. The mutants being made free is only a small part of it, the destruction of the super prison is the main goal.

Rumors abound from a leaky officer that has been long since silenced that a great and powerful monster, capable of killing anything and everything in Deadman Wonderland simultaneously rests within it's bowels. The beast known as The Wretched Egg is hinted upon and covered by death. Does it really exist?

Meanwhile in the sinister labs of Block E a great and horrible thing has come to fruition. The Chief funded a secret project without realizing it. His heinous acts created a monstrous group of forgeries, fake Deadmen, that had the abilities of the original...only instead of using their blood as a weapon, primarily the forgeries use their blood as augmentations with weapons as a secondary ability. It is unknown if the Chief even yet realizes he signed off on this massive use of his even more vast total wealth.

Click here to join!

Code:
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Realm%20of%20Chaos&name=firstlyrics.ttf&size=100&style_color=941606[/img]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Plot&name=janines.ttf&size=30&style_color=941606[/img]

[font=Times New Roman][size=12]While a large amount of the populace is unaware of these mutants known as Deadmen to those who know of their existence it has been deemed that they would all be contained and eventually all die out. All were hunted down and found by the government and given heinous crime accusations if they hadn't actually committed a crime and all were given life sentences. These Deadmen were all shipped off to the newly created super prison in Japan known as Deadman Wonderland, to most people this is just a punny name for the harsh environment of a prison.

The Chief, a powerful and high ranking government official and one of Japan's leaders, is the owner, operator, funder, and creator of Deadman Wonderland and charged with the task of running it and promised immortal fame for stopping a world of mutants upon the last mutants death. The Chief accepted and began a harsh rule over the prison using the prisoners as dogs for sport and entertainment. So is born the sport of Carnival Corpse and other prison events, designed to reward the prisoners with great prizes and Cast Points...except in all reality they are designed to slowly end the race of the blood virus Deadmen.

A rebel group has formed within the walls of the prison, based in B block, Scar Chain. This group has the sole purpose of exposing Deadman Wonderland as it's true form and to expose the great atrocity to the world. The mutants being made free is only a small part of it, the destruction of the super prison is the main goal.

Rumors abound from a leaky officer that has been long since silenced that a great and powerful monster, capable of killing anything and everything in Deadman Wonderland simultaneously rests within it's bowels. The beast known as The Wretched Egg is hinted upon and covered by death. Does it really exist?

Meanwhile in the sinister labs of Block E a great and horrible thing has come to fruition. The Chief funded a secret project without realizing it. His heinous acts created a monstrous group of forgeries, fake Deadmen, that had the abilities of the original...only instead of using their blood as a weapon, primarily the forgeries use their blood as augmentations with weapons as a secondary ability. It is unknown if the Chief even yet realizes he signed off on this massive use of his even more vast total wealth.

[url=http://realmofchaos.canadian-forum.com/]Click here to join![/url][/size][/font][/center]
Back to top Go down
https://realmofchaos.canadian-forum.com

Advertising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Member Zone :: General Discussion-
Jump to: