A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Travelling Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Travelling Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Travelling Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Travelling I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Travelling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Travelling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Travelling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Travelling I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Travelling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Travelling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Travelling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Travelling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Travelling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitaro

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Travelling Empty
PostSubject: Travelling   Travelling I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Different locations require different things to pass through with the exception of the event locations which are absolutely free and with no trouble to be traveled to. For more information on each block please visit https://realmofchaos.canadian-forum.com/t14-what-block-am-i-in-help#14

Block A: Traveling here is fairly simply and requires nothing special aside from a post of traveling from somewhere else to this location.

Block B: Traveling here is fairly simply and requires nothing special aside from a post of traveling from somewhere else to this location.

Block C: These are the guard barracks and at any point in time possess at least two hundred guards and fifty undertakers that are ready to slaughter anything that gets near them.
Undertaker/Officer/Chief: Traveling here is fairly simply and requires nothing special aside from a post of traveling from somewhere else to this location.
Deadman/Forgery/Prisoner: Traveling here requires either the bribe of a guard for 50 Cast Points OR a 500 word topic of sneaking into the guard barracks un-noticed.

Block D: This black is located in the very rear of the facility. It is surrounded by automated security drones and security mechs, all with worm eater weapons and explosive weapons designed to take out anything that is not designated as an officer or a chief.
Officer/Chief: Traveling here is fairly simply and requires nothing special aside from a post of traveling from somewhere else to this location.
Undertaker/Forgery: Must be summoned here by THE CHIEF not an officer. Bribe a guard for 50 Cast Points. Or make a 500 word topic of sneaking in through the automated security systems.
Deadman/Prisoner: Traveling here requires a bribe to the guards of 200 Cast Points or a 1,500 word topic of sneaking into the block through the automated security systems.

Block E: This block is special. Only those whom the Chief has given permission to can enter this block without going through a lot of trouble. This is where anything that comes to mind may exist and the darkest nightmares may occur. This block is only accessible by a single passage stair that leads underground, this is located directly below Block D and can only be accessed from Block D, this is otherwise inaccessible.to anyone.
Chief: Traveling here is fairly simply and requires nothing special aside from a post of traveling from somewhere else to this location.
Anyone Else: Traveling here is forbidden and will be met with the ENTIRE force of the prison if attempted thus is impossible to access without an assault-style invasion through Block D and E unless the Chief has given direct permission to said person.

Block F: Solitary, or the Isolation area. This area of the prison is the second most secure place in all of Deadman Wonderland behind Block E. This place is a series of singular cells that are each 20 feet long, 20 feet wide, and 50 feet high. Walls made of steel and stone with Worm Eater inside of them. There are a thousand cells in Block F that each may contain a special interest prisoner.
Chief/Officer/Undertaker: Traveling here is fairly simply and requires nothing special aside from a post of traveling from somewhere else to this location.
Prisoner/Forgery/Deadman: Bribe a guard for 50 Cast Points. Or make a 500 word topic of sneaking in through the DMW security of guards and automated sentries.

Block G: This is the Deadman area, as they are kept as a separate area to stop additional crime between the prisoners. This block is typically sealed off from the rest of the blocks but has always and will always contain exits and entrances.
Chief/Officer/Undertaker/Deadman: Traveling here is fairly simply and requires nothing special aside from a post of traveling from somewhere else to this location.
Forgery/Prisoner: Bribe a guard for 50 Cast Points. Or make a 500 word topic of sneaking in through the DMW security of guards and automated sentries.

Regarding Travel Interruptions: If a person is traveling around, within a span of 24 hours, can be interrupted in their travel thread by whomever wishes to interfere with their travel. But once 24 hours pass, that particular opportunity is cancelled out. Unless the person initiates another travel thread, then the cycle repeats, and so on and so forth.

Last edited by Kitaro on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Chief
Chief
Charlie

Candy
Candy Owned: 99

Travelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travelling   Travelling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:53 pm

UPDATE: 11/12/12

- Added Travel Interruption Rule.
Back to top Go down

Travelling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Headquarters :: Rules & Information-
Jump to: