A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neistovyy
Undertaker
Undertaker
Neistovyy

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) Empty
PostSubject: Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy)   Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 am

Spoiler:
Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) Create.php?text=Who%20Am%20I&name=RatInfestedMailbox

Name: Neistovyy
Nickname:
Event Name: Smoke
Classification: Undertaker.
Personality:
Neistovyy is a really chill guy but whatever he wants he will fight for and usually wins,He usually knows whats best for the situation but sometimes let fighting get in the way because it is his favorite thing to do.He is very cocky person but only if you start first.He is usually to himself tho although if someone is fake he will say something. He is the realest person you will ever meet...Although he's known to be a violent fighter, Neistovyy's actions tend to be for the best. Neistovyy lives for battle and enjoys a good fight more than anything. Neistovyy also strongly believes that fun comes before working. In every battle, he tries to get as much enjoyment out of it as possible.It seems that Neistovyy sometimes contradicts his own logic in fighting. On the one hand, Neistovyy wishes to increase his own personal power. On the other hand, he conceals his strength to enjoy a fight for as long as possible. In Neistovyy free time if he is not training, he is playing guitar or smoking marijuana and skateboarding.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Fighting,Guitar,Smoking,marijuana,skateboarding, Women
Dislikes: Fake people,seafood,Buzz Kills,Bitches

Quirks: He is a very laid back guy but when he gets mad....oh boy is he mad, he will go crazy and destroy whatever pissed him off. He is a ladies man.

Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) Create.php?text=Outer%20me&name=RatInfestedMailbox

Appearance:
Ripped with tribal tattoos all over him. He has blonde hair. He wears a red hooded zip up jacket with cut off sleeves that is always open showing off his chest and abs. Neistovyy is a decent size, he is about 6'3" and weighs 175, he looks very freighting and always has a "eat shit" smirk on his face.He also looks like he is blood thirsty. Neistovyy is very muscular, his arms, torso, and legs rippling with strength. He always goes for tone, not bulk; in his experience, women find a man with toned, defined muscle more attractive than one who looks like a muscle-tank. He has a rather well-defined six-pack, of course. Neistovyy always carries himself with good posture; this, combined with his height and musculature, make him fairly intimidating. He's not necessarily scary to look at, but he's still got an imposing physical presence.

Height:6'3"
Weight:175
Special Characteristics: Tribal tattoos. Has a big dick and is a Ladies man.

Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) Create.php?text=Inner%20Me&name=RatInfestedMailbox

Abilities/Skills:
Hand to hand: Neistovyy used to fight a lot as a kid, also his MMA record of 17-3 helps him, truly a hand to hand combat warrior.

Swordsmanship: Neistovyy is a very skilled sword user as he has always had interest in them as a kid and has always had katanas and has trained many of days with them just because he thought the whole idea of swords are that cool.

High Pain Tolerance: Neistovyy can pretty much take any amount of pain mainly because when someone attacks him or something happens to him, he is focused on killing that thing or person and not the pain, although Cold is his weakness.

Blood Type: AB

Ambitions/Dreams: Have a day that he can do everything he likes without anything he doesn't like coming up.

Quote: Chief like a Indian.

Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) Create.php?text=My%20Story&name=RatInfestedMailbox

History:
Neistovyy had just moved to Japan from Russia almost two weeks from when he was walking down the street high as usual, Neistovyy saw a very long bridge that connected to seem like a island, but not knowing where the bridge went, He decided to go home and grab his skateboard really quick before he walked to the other side of this bridge. As he was walking in his house he saw a blunt sitting on his table, of course he could not resist he smoked his blunt while skateboarding to the other side of the bridge. Then out of no where, there was a crack that Neistovyy did not see, so he face planted. While he was about to get up after screaming and yelling like a screamo band, he realized his blunt rolled over by a trashcan. Neistovyy being Neistovyy, of course he has to get it and smoke the rest of it. When he was walked over to pick the blunt up he saw a circular object that was upside down, then he moved the long black leather strap and grabbed the two smaller black leather straps that were on the inside of the shield and flipped it over. It had ying yang signs on it with potleafs as the eyes, of course Neistovyy decided to keep this new object he had found.

After he finished his blunt, Neistovyy Put the shield in place on his back and skated down the rest off the bridge to get to what is called "Deadman Wonderland" He saw a big T.V that answered all his questions before he could even think about them, which was kinda cool because that means he didn't have to ask anyone and happen to encounter a buzz kill. But his thought of that was wrong, right when he was thinking that a little kid bumped in to him causing Neistovyy to instantly snap out of his deep thoughts and look at the little twerp who just made him do that. The little kid was a mean looking prick and didn't even apologize, but instead cried for his daddy to come save him because he was scared of Neistovyy. When the kids dad came running over to help, he shoved Neistovyy and that is when Neistovyy snapped, "I FUCKING HATE YOU LITTLE PRICKS!!!" As he said this, he took the new object he picked up and cut the dads head clean off with it, "Now for you, you little sack of shit" Neistovyy picked up the little kid and punted his ass seventeen feet away. "Anyone else want some, before I go back to my home to get some more weed because you fucks ruined my high?" A few tough guys ran at Neistovyy but they are no match for Neistovyy's shield and they all died immediately. "Next person to even look at me funny is going to get there balls cut off and shoved down their throat so they die from having their own balls in their throat" Starting to skate away, Neistovyy realized that the shield never got dull or even sent any shock to his left arm which he was holding it on. That's when the po-po came and tazed the fuck out of Neistovyy and took him to jail. When Neistovyy awoke, he was still on this island. Except for being a visitor like before he was now a prisoner.

As Neistovyy was being instructed on how the prison works the person giving him the information was interrupted by a officer and pulled aside and asked if he even regretted killing all of them people, when replying "No, they pissed me off they deserved it" The officer immediately asked him to be an undertaker and was told the benefits of being a undertaker compared to a prisoner. All Neistovyy cared about was the fact he could still skateboard and smoke weed, so he accepted the job as undertaker and this is where Neistovyy is today, still being the old pothead and skateboarder he used to be, but ordered to stay inside of DMW.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOwTKD5QN8

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Neistovyy on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy)   Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 am

Most of your application made me chuckle like a silly woman like I am - although, add some more description in these sections: Appearance, and personality.

Looks good so far!
Back to top Go down
https://realmofchaos.canadian-forum.com
Kitaro

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy)   Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Missing 314 personality words, 154 appearance words, and 68 on history which isn't so bad. I can deal with 68 missing. But you are also missing the rp sample which is required for an undertaker rank. ALSO the rest is surprisingly fine.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy)   Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Alright non elite position of Undertaker with a sub par app is 'acceptable' loosely so approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy)   Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neistovyy (Knee-Stuh-Voy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay :: Character Zone :: Character Creation :: Approved-
Jump to: