A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ROC News
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 Create.php?text=Carnival%20Corpse&name=chancur The clown and the disguised Forgery fight! Zilo and Mr. Bobo face off in a Carnival Corpse match to see who can defeat one another! Who will win, the Crazed Clown, or the Exorcist? Click here
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 Create.php?text=Battle%20Royale&name=chancur
The Chief, Charlie, sets up an event for all prisoners to participate in. Will you participate? Sign up here!
Click here
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 Create.php?text=Romance&name=chancur
The Bloody Swan, Manako, and the Exorcist, Zilo, engage in romance. Is it true or fake? Click here
Latest topics
» Leaving For meow
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm by Blackbird

» Leaving hm
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm by Guest

» [WIP] Shuei Setsuna [WIP]
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm by Shuei Setsuna

» Mr. Bobo vs Zilo [Carnival Corpse]
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 am by Mr. Bobo

» Hello, Prisoners. My name is Professor Phoenix
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm by Kitaro

» Munchies
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:35 pm by Genesis

» Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Guest

» You've Got A Friend In Me
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am by Genesis

» Branch of Ivan
Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm by Kitaro

Affiliates
PM the administrator to allow your site to be placed here!

Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy
Candy Owned: 1

Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm

She noticed his eyes moving around, his movements were sharp and clear that he was wondering what to do. Lost in his own thoughts, and moving his head away from hers at the moment. With a small smile, she felt him kiss her, which was the first time he had initiated the kiss. She felt his warmth, although there seemed to be no passion within the kiss from his side. Slowly, she allowed her lips to move slightly, as if she were trying to show him that he could trust her not to hurt him.

The girl slightly pushed her lips against his more, as he lowered his head to the pillow of the cot, her eyes closing slightly, feeling the movements of his head stop as she had full control of his body, her soft hand moved down his jawline, and pulling away from the kiss for a moment, she brushed noses with him, saying something softly and moving back to the kiss. "You gotta add something more..." Her voice was soft and stumbling, and her skin was pure and virgin. Her hands eventually grasped his shoulders, and slowly, her smile crossed her lips while they were kissing, and running her hand up his jaw line once every few moments within the kiss.

Her breath was still and unheard, and her eyes clenched slightly, wondering if he really liked it, or if he was faking it. She pulled away once more and kissed his cheek slightly, only brushing her lips against his, but not adding the force.

"What do you want from me?" she asked, the redness to her face gradually growing.
Back to top Go down
https://realmofchaos.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Looking at her he felt her move closer down towards him and continue kissing him. She had left her defenses down and had kissed him sweetly, and spoke of something he heard so many times, that they wouldn’t hurt him. Sitting there for a moment he didn’t know how to react to the kiss that she had just placed upon his lips again. It was a soft and warm, it almost made him tingle a little bit. The smell of mint coming from his breath was somewhat on her lips. Staying silent for a minute he felt her hand grab his jaw slightly.

She moved down a little bit and began to kiss him gently and moving her hand up his face. He watched as her eyes closed slightly and he knew that something was going on here but suddenly he wanted to just relax which was against everything his body was telling him to do and he knew that it was telling him not to do it, but for some reason he couldn’t help himself, he kissed her back this time, with a little bit of passion and held the kiss for a moment, his hands and chain around her neck pulling her in close.

Closing his own eyes he held the kiss for a little bit and allowed her to come closer. He could easily break her neck with the chain and his hands at the moment, but something was stopping him he couldn’t explain it. This was something he had wanted for so long, and yet here it was and he was afraid of it. He had never kissed anyone once before in his life, he didn’t even get the change to kiss his mother, yet this stranger here had taken his first kiss. It was almost unnatural.

His body was warming to the touch of her kiss, and his heart began to beat a little bit, he didn’t know what it was to be said exactly. But the warmth in his body was slowly spreading through him. He used his hand as much as he could, he ran it down the back of her head and down her neck gently, his light touch brushing the side of her cheek and her neck. Suddenly he pulled her in a bit closer and his kiss became a little bit deeper, as she got closer to him following her hand on his jaw line.

Feeling her pull away and blushing even more and whispering almost softly on his lips of what he wanted her to do. He smiled slightly and leaned up kissing her slightly and pulling her back down to him and keeping his hand on the side of her face. His hand sot to the touch and gentle on the side of her face, she could smell the mint even better at this close of a kiss. He brought her body close where she could feel the heart beating in his chest, and the warmth of his body against hers.

This is what he thought felt good at the moment, and he enjoyed it to say the least. And he did so in the darkness with his eyes closed, he knew how she looked and could see it in his mind. This was the true passionate kiss in which she had wanted. It was full of warmth and passion, and it invited her in a little bit more, making her warm from his body heat, and feeling his heart beating on her own chest. And yet at the same time he was gently with her and not angry.
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:24 pm

She felt him starting to get closer to her, her eye clenching shut once she felt the cold metal of the chains touching her neck, and pulling her closer to him. She felt his hand softly touch her face, his slight warmth reaching her skin, which made her feel comforted and safe. Her lips were attracted to his, and feeling his lips starting to move with her own once he pulled back to her when she had pulled away, she started to smile again, and allowed her hand to move further down his jawline, feeling his soft, silver-like hair between each individual finger.

Her hand started to shake. Even though she was seductive, and acting like a vixen most of the time, this was truly her first kiss, as well. Ever since she had gotten to the prison, every man avoided her psychotic traits, but this guy, he seemed different.

He had taken a liking to her, showing through the movement of his lips and wanting to kiss her. His smile before he had reached her face, it was soft and loving. Her face lit up like a Christmas bulb, and quickly, she started to inhale his minty scent from her nose, and each hair that picked up the scent danced with a tingling feeling, and she started to giggle within the kiss. Her eye eased, and didn't clench anymore. Her hair brushed against his face, and the strands of his hair felt so soft, it was unreal. She had never touched a man's hair before - she expected it to be coarse and tangled.

Her free hand slid to his chest, not doing anything, but when he pulled her even closer, she could feel his pulse pushing against her breast, and she started to tug on his hair slightly, moving her lips down to his cheek once more, brushing her lips gently against his skin and moving back upward.

Her passion and his; it was alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Sitting there feeling the warmth wrap around his body as she indulged in the kiss and they got closer. Suddenly Zilo felt as if he knew this feeling, it was something he felt so long ago but he couldn’t put his fingers on it. Then it hit him like a wall, this was the same feelings he had for the maid girl not to long ago, suddenly Zilos hands went down and under her chin causing the roped to get caught on her chin and neck and shoving her off sending her flying off of him from pure adrenaline.

He wasn’t about to make the same mistake again, to be fooled by the girls,that was the last thing he had in mind, and that was something he would have to see to that didn’t happen again. He shouldn’t have trusted her so freely, he needed to be more cautious, trying to stand up he knew it was pointless he was still tied to the bed, but she wasn’t on him anymore she was on the floor. Sitting there trying to wiggle out of his chains, but it wasn’t working, the more he fought the weaker he felt. Sitting there taking a few deep breaths he gave one final pull cutting his arms a bit.

But to no avail the chains where holding him tight, and they had entered his system taking the strength out of him. These chain where worm eaters, slowly moving his hands down a bit to get it away from the cuts, he sat there starring at the girl still laying on the floor. He wondered if he had broke her neck or something because she hadn’t moved at all, and that was something he was sure isn’t normal. But suddenly he thought he could see her chest moving a bit more than normal.

It was almost as if she was trying to catch her breath, or trying to breathe, but at the same time if she was trying to breathe after losing her breath there would be some weasing noises, but there wasn’t coming from this girl, turn his eyes to the right wall he spoke under his breath. “You know it would be a good time for you to leave me now, the guards will be here in the next ten minutes and you need to get away from here before they catch you in another prisoners cell…”
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:58 pm

She felt the cold metal against her neck once more before he had thrown her, not literally, but pushed her off of him violently. Her neck cracked, feeling each muscle contract felt good, and as she laid on the floor, starting to laugh, her body forced itself to sit up after many moments, and sitting on the ground she shook her head. She let a smile cross her face as her finger began to trace her scar.

"A kiss is meant to be pure. Not something to fight about." she stated - her eye directing towards him again as her feet pushed out from underneath her, elevating her upper body on her feminine legs, the balls of her feet strengthening the push. Her hand rose out towards the man and grabbing him by the shirt, she used her fist to twist the shirt into her hand at his neck, and quickly taking a breath of his scent once more, she started to giggle. "You don't want to mess with me. I kissed you because I like you. Now, be nice now." Her smiile rose once more on her face and her fingers spread to his chin line again, using her teeth to mark his neck quickly and little harshly, pulling away.

Her shirt fell to the point where half of her bra was showing, and her hair flung over one shoulder, her bangs covering her "bad eye". Her tongue traced her lips slightly, covering them with a glaze of saliva as she stood over him. Her eye noticed his cuts by the chains, and her smile rose on her face again. It wasn't a psychotic smile, it was sweet and innocent, and her finger traced her scars again.

"I have cuts, too." she stated, "From a bit ago, anyways. I'm a Deadman. I cut myself to utilize my traits, and you don't think I could use that against the guards if they caught me? Not like I give a shit." She growled slightly under her breath, staring at him without a blink, and smiling once more. "You're on my good books. So come on, let's get out of this cell and get something to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Sitting there he looked up at the girl as she came walking back over, it was surprising that she was able to stand so fast from being thrown like that, and on top of that, she was still talking about the kiss. Sneering to himself he felt her get close to him once again, Looking around he didn’t know what he was going to do, He knew that he had to do something, and then it’s when she bent down over him, revealing herself to him in the most obvious way, but that wasn’t what bothered him, it’s when she bit him.

Looking around a little bit, he knew that he would see the guard’s coming any moment, and then he heard her speak about her deadmen abilities. Suddenly his mind went a bit cold and she could tell, because as soon as she talked about using them against the police or the guards, he knew she shouldn’t, even though they are in the grand scheme of this, they were hired to do a job or they were to be killed. But that didn’t mean she could use her powers to kill them for doing their jobs. The small anger that was inside of him burst a little.

Suddenly the giant man was up, and had her pinned against the wall, the cot’s leg shattering from him getting up, the worm eater chain against her, but oddly it wasn’t tight it just was there and his hands weren’t really touching her they where above her shoulders as he spoke into her ear. “A deadmen doesn’t use their powers against someone that can’t even use them their selves, A deadman is suppose to use them to protect, not to take lives. And all they would be doing is their job and taking you back to your cell.”

Finally backing away from her, she noticed she wouldn’t be harmed at all, no pain no marks nothing, just only the feeling of when he moved her against the wall, but oddly at the speed they went she didn’t go boom against it, instead it felt like a feather fall against the wall it was soft. Walking to his cell door he opened it and motioned for her to go. “You need to go, if one thing is for certain, you’re hungry, and you need to get something to eat. And please cover your feet, or their gonna split open, and I’d have to carry you to the café.”
Back to top Go down
Manako
Deadman
Deadman
Manako

Candy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:33 pm

She noticed his eyes tracing her, and with a simple and precise movement, she whipped her hand to her wrist, snapping her fingers over her scars. His body pushed against hers after he spoke, her body and his were close, nearly at the moment where he could crush her by just weighing himself down. Instead, he pulled away to the cell door, and she shook her head. "I want you to come with me." she whispered in his ear, her eye directing to his.

Manako shook her head once more. "I don't NEED to go. And I walk around like this all of the time. I'm fine." She stated harshly, trying to avoid contact with him now, and looking down at her feet, noticing that they were starting to sting. Her lips quivered slightly and her hand went to grab his.

"Please come with me. I want to show you something."

(Sorry, crappy post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Standing there for a moment he heard her speak about what she didn’t need to go, but at the same time she wanted him to go with her. Sighing to himself slightly he turned around and looked at her, his eyes just as they were when they had first meet, cold and calculating. He was going to make her leave whether she wanted to or not. But at the same time he was surprised she was so stubborn about the feet. They were practically almost to bleeding point, and had been cut a little bit by the rough floor, and how cold it was.

Suddenly her hand touched his and he almost instinctively threw her but stop, it was perfect he slid the door open and put her outside, and before anything the room door was closed, the lock locked and he took the keys and tossed them on his cot. “I won’t be joining ya go get something to eat. It was nice meeting you.” He said turning his back to her and walking back into the darkness. The sounds of the guard with his meal was echoing through the hall way. And the sound of whistling could be heard coming from the right.

Sitting there on his cot, he knew that if she was caught outside by the guard, she would be taken to punishment, considering at night, it was against the rules to be out of your cell, and if caught you were taken to the f block and g block for punishment, meaning that there was a chance for her to get cut open and organs removed, or just stuck in isolation for a while, but there was one place she could hide and only one at the moment, and that was under him on his cot.

And he didn’t feel like faking sleeping on top of her with the guard outside, cause if she stirred even a little bit, or made a nose that wasn’t natural to Zilo, the guard would think something was up. And he wasn’t about to take that chance with this girl. Yawning a bit he began to relax on his small cot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)   Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness... (Zilo and Manako i got a bad feeling about this..)
Page 1 of 1